致命女人第二季第三集中英对照剧本台词

致命女人中英对照剧本台词第二季第三集

Why Women Kill S02E03 Script (致命女人第二季第三集中英对照剧本台词):

标题:”Lady in the Lake”–湖中的女人

1–Previously on Why Women Kill… 《致命女人》前情提要

2–She deserved a beautiful death. 她值得美好地死去

3–You put her to sleep? 你让她安乐死

4–Like she was a dog? 把她当成狗

5–She was on the verge of so much suffering. 她即将遭受极大的痛苦

6— They all were. – They all were?  他们都如此 -他们都如此?

7–The Elysian Park Garden Club can’t be associated极乐公园园艺俱乐部不能

8–with a public scandal. 跟社会丑闻扯上关系

9–That would be awkward. 那就尴尬了

10–Go ahead. 接吧

11–You don’t want to keep your rich girlfriend waiting. 别让你的富家女友等太久了

12–Scooter, I’ve been thinking. 斯库特 我一直在想

13–How’d you like to come live with me? 你愿意跟我一起住吗

14–Well, what about Carlo? 那卡洛呢

15–The doctors say it’s like he’s trapped in his own body. 医生说他就像是被困在了自己身体里

16–Catherine. 凯瑟琳

17–I brought you a present. 我给你带了份礼物

18–Your husband. Come on, Papa. 你丈夫 来吧 爸爸

19–Home sweet home. 回家真好

20— Did Scooter’s rich lady friend hire you? – Yeah. -你是斯库特的有钱情人雇来的吗 -对

21–I thought you were going to turn me into the police. 我以为你会向警察告发我

22–You have murdered dozens of people. 你已经谋杀了几十个人

23–There will be no more death! 不能再死人了

24–There’s going to be so many questions. 一定会有很多问题的

25–Good morning, Mrs. Yost. 早上好 约斯特太太

26–Mrs. Carol Yost had lived next door卡萝尔·约斯特太太

27–to Alma Fillcot for 20 years. 在艾尔玛·菲尔科特隔壁住了20年

28–And Alma had done everything she could to befriend her neighbor. 艾尔玛为了跟她邻居做朋友什么都做过

29–She had invited Mrs. Yost to birthday parties, 她邀请约斯特太太参加生日派对

30–to backyard barbecues后院烧烤

31–and to Christmas sing-a-longs. 圣诞节歌咏会

32–But Mrs. Yost always declined但约斯特太太总是拒绝

33–to attend any of Alma’s gatherings. 参加艾尔玛的任何聚会

34–Until the night the Fillcots threw a funeral. 直到菲尔科特夫妇举行葬礼的那晚

35–Mrs. Yost was forced to attend this time, because, well… 约斯特太太这次被迫参加 因为…

36–… she was the guest of honor. 她是主宾

37–Shouldn’t the hole be deeper? 不该再挖深一点吗

38–I can’t go any deeper. 没法再往下挖了

39–There are pipes everywhere. 到处都是管子

40–I… I don’t… 我 我不…

41–Hey, grab her arms. I’ll get her legs. 你抬她的胳膊 我抬她的腿

42— Ready? – Yes. -准备好没 -嗯

43–Okay. Should we say a few words first? 好了 我们要不要先说几句话

44–No. 不

45–What if one of our neighbors decides to take a midnight stroll? 万一哪个邻居决定半夜出来散步呢

46–Can we at least bury her with some flowers? 那至少可以给她放点花吧

47–Oh, of course. Yes, that would be lovely. 当然 那会很不错

48–Yes. Okay. 好的

49–Yes. Flowers… 花

50— No, no, no. – Mm? -不不不 -怎么了

51–Not daisies. Mrs. Yost hated those. 不要雏菊 约斯特太太讨厌雏菊

52–How do you know that? 你怎么知道

53–Oh. We talked once, over the fence. 我们在栅栏旁聊过一次

54— About daisies? – Well… -聊雏菊 -这个

55–flowers in general. 主要就是聊花

56–She used to grow orchids with her husband. 她以前跟她老公种兰花

57— I didn’t know that. – Yes. -我都不知道 -是啊

58–She was full of all sorts of fascinating botanical opinions. 她对植物有很多有意思的看法

59–Oh. Did she ever say anything about my garden? 她评价过我的花园吗

60–All these years,这么多年来

61–I’ve always wondered what Mrs. Yost thought of it. 我都一直想知道约斯特太太的想法

62–I think I can see someone coming in the distance. 我好像看到远处有人朝这走来

63–Let’s discuss this later. 我们回头再聊这个

64–Bertram. 伯特伦

65–What did she say? 她说了什么

66–Mrs. Yost thought your garden was common. 约斯特太太觉得你的花园很普通

67–Common? 普通

68–She felt that poppies and daisies were… 她认为罂粟花和雏菊是…

69–unambitious flowers. 缺乏野心的花

70–Designed for gardeners with a more… 选择这些花种的园艺师…

71–pedestrian taste. 审美都很乏味

72–She really said that? 她真这么说了吗

73–Yes. I’m so sorry. 是的 我很遗憾

74–No. It’s good. 不 这很好

75–It’s good that I finally know. 我终于知道了 是好事

76–I am now prepared to bury Mrs. Yost. 我现在准备好埋葬约斯特太太了

77–Okay. 好

78–As she watched Mrs. Yost’s burial,看着约斯特太太被掩埋

79–Alma’s hurt feelings were soothed艾尔玛的受伤心情

80–by the most ironic of thoughts. 逐渐被讽刺的想法抚慰

81–The woman who’d spent 20 years那个过去二十年来

82–looking down on her flowers… 一直看不起她种的花的女人

83–would now spend eternity如今只能永远

84–looking up at them. 仰视她的花

85–{\an8}致命女人 第二季 第三集

86–The next morning,第二天早上

87–Alma Fillcot awoke with a horrible thought. 艾尔玛·菲尔科特醒来时有个可怕的想法

88–She was now a woman with a secret. 她现在有不可告人的秘密

89–This idea was so disturbing,这念头太令人心烦

90–she failed to notice the colors of her world had changed以致她没注意到她世界的色彩

91–ever so slightly. 发生了细微变化

92–And everything was more vibrant than before. 一切都比之前更鲜艳了

93–Morning, my darling. 早上好 亲爱的

94–I’m cooking bacon and eggs. 我在煮培根和鸡蛋

95–You hungry? 你饿了吗

96–Not terribly. 不太饿

97–Perhaps you’d prefer, a-a muffin? 也许你更想来块松饼

98–You’ve got corn or blueberry. 有玉米或蓝莓口味

99–Do you really think that this is a day for muffins? 你真觉得今天适合吃松饼吗

100–I’m pretending nothing happened. 我在假装没事发生

101–That’s what you wanted, right? 这是你想要的 不是吗

102–For us to go about how we were. 希望我们像往常一样

103–Don’t touch me! 别碰我

104–Don’t think that just because I helped you bury a body别以为我帮你埋了一具尸体

105–I’ve forgotten the dozens of people that you have killed. 我就忘了你杀了几十个人

106–To forget something like that, I… 要忘掉那种事 我…

107–It might take a while. 可能需要些时间

108–Most certainly. 那是肯定的

109–But in the meantime, we need to come up with a plan. 但与此同时 我们需要想个计划

110— For what? – Well… -什么计划 -就是

111–Mrs. Yost’s friends will soon notice she’s missing. 约斯特太太的朋友很快会注意到她失踪了

112–They’ll ask questions,她们会问问题

113–and we need to have some answers. 我们得有答案

114–I’ve been thinking about that. 我在考虑这个问题

115–I’m not so sure she had any friends. 我不太清楚她是否有朋友

116–I work out in my garden for several hours, every day. 我每天在花园工作几小时

117–I saw her go out. I saw her come home. 看见她进进出出

118–What I never saw was someone stopping by for a visit. 从来没见过有人来拜访她

119–Hmm. Perhaps that’s why she was always in a bad mood. 可能这就是她心情总不太好的原因吧

120— She was just lonely. – Not too lonely. -她就是太寂寞了 -不见得

121–You know, in 20 years,20年来

122–she never once asked me over for coffee? 她一次也没邀请过我去喝咖啡

123–Hello? 我回来了

124–Am I interrupting? 我打扰到你们了吗

125— Not at all. – No. No. -完全没有 -没有

126–How are you two doing? 你们还好吗

127— Oh, we’re fine. – Yes. -还行 -对

128–Everything’s fine… 一切都很好

129–Yes, your mother and I reconciled last night. Quite beautifully. 对 你妈妈和我昨晚和解了 很成功

130–Just like that? 就那样吗

131–Given what Daddy did? 鉴于爸爸的所作所为

132–Deirdra, you know… 迪尔德拉

133–this is our marriage,这是我们俩的婚姻

134–and we’ll see to our problems as we see fit. 我们会按照自认为合适的方式处理问题

135–We don’t owe anyone an explanation. 我们不欠任何人解释

136–Not even our beloved daughter. 包括我们亲爱的女儿

137–Okay. 好吧

138–I’m going to take a quick shower and then go to work. 我去冲个澡 然后去上班

139–All right. 行

140–Did something happen to Mrs. Yost? 约斯特太太出了什么事吗

141–Why do you ask? 为什么问这个

142–I just passed by her house我刚经过她家

143–and Rocco’s in there barking like crazy. 洛克在里面疯狂大叫

144–The dog. 她的狗

145–So, on to today’s main business. 下面进入今天的主要议题

146–We have an opening for a new member. 我们有一个新成员的位置空缺

147–Any suggestions? 各位有推荐人选吗

148–I nominate Alma Fillcot. 我提名艾尔玛·菲尔科特

149–Yes, I know. She’s just a veterinarian’s wife. 我知道 她只是一位兽医的妻子

150–But she is very, very nice. 但她人特别好

151–Fine. Alma Fillcot. Who else? 行吧 艾尔玛·菲尔科特 还有吗

152–I nominate Ada Coy. 我提名艾达·科伊

153–I’m dying to see the inside of her house. 我太想看她家里面是什么样子了

154–We don’t want Ada. 我们不想要艾达加入

155— I heard she’s having the tackiest affair. – With who? -我听说她干着最龌龊的勾当 -和谁

156–She’s sleeping with her dermatologist. 她在和她的皮肤科医生上床

157–Well, I guess that’s one way to cure an itch. 我想这不失为治疗瘙痒的一种办法

158–Rita… 丽塔

159–One quick question. 我有个简单的问题

160–Oh, ladies, this is Carlo’s daughter, Catherine. 女士们 这是卡洛的女儿凯瑟琳

161–She’s helping me look after him. 她帮我照看他

162–Uh, we were just wrapping up here,我们正准备收尾

163–so if you can wait till we’re done… 如果你能等到事情办完

164–Actually, this is a question for your club. 这问题就是关于你这俱乐部的

165–You see, I was doing my Papa’s taxes,我在给爸爸报税

166–trying to figure out what’s deductible,正在算有多少免税费用

167–and I found this file marked然后我找到了这份文件

168–“Garden Club Expenses. “上面标着园艺俱乐部费用

169–Rita, for the past eight months丽塔 过去八个月以来

170–you’ve written checks to the East LA Realty Group. 你一直在给洛杉矶东部地产集团开支票

171–They say they manage several apartment buildings in Chinatown. 他们说集团旗下在唐人街有几栋公寓楼

172–Does your club have offices你们俱乐部在唐人街的公寓里

173–in a Chinatown apartment? 有办公地点吗

174–Not that we’re aware of. 据我们所知没有

175–I have no idea where those checks came from. 我一点也不知道支票的事

176–But, surely, you must know who lives in the apartment you’re renting. 你租的公寓给谁住了 总该知道吧

177–Her dermatologist, perhaps? 她的皮肤科医生吧

178–Rita, if you’d like us to leave… 丽塔 如果需要我们回避

179–No, stay. 不必 留下

180–Yes, I’ve been renting that apartment. 没错 公寓是我租的

181–In secret, because… 瞒着大家 因为

182— Carlo drinks. – What? -卡洛酗酒 -什么

183–I needed a place to go where I’d be safe from his violent rages. 他发起脾气来 我需要有地方躲一下

184–Are you saying he strikes you? 你是说 他打你

185–How dare you? My father would never hit anyone. 信口雌黄 我父亲从来不会打人

186–Oh, poor Catherine. I should have told you years ago,可怜的凯瑟琳 我早就该告诉你

187–but I was trying to protect you. 但我一直想保护你

188–Oh, she’s lying. 她在撒谎

189— You’re lying. – You poor thing. -你撒谎 -小可怜

190–I know this is painful to hear. 我知道你听了很难过

191–Ladies, for Catherine’s sake,女士们 为了凯瑟琳着想

192–let’s not dwell on her father’s crimes. 我们不要再深究她父亲的过失了

193–Let’s just make his last days as peaceful as possible. 尽量让他临终的日子过得平静

194–Oh, Rita. You should have told us what you’ve been going through. 丽塔 你应该早点告诉我们的

195— I… – Yes, just know we’re here for you now. -我 -是啊 有我们陪在你身边

196–Oh, bless you. 上帝保佑你

197–Bless you all. 保佑你们大家

198–Have a good day. 祝你今天愉快

199–If that dog doesn’t shut up, he’s going to have那只狗再不闭嘴

200–the whole neighborhood pounding on her door. 邻居都要去敲她的门了

201–He’s probably just hungry. 也许它饿了

202–I should go feed him. 我要去喂喂它

203–Not that way, we’ll be seen. 别走那边 小心被人看见

204–We’ll go around the back. 从后面绕过去

205–Well, he… can’t be hungry. 应该不是饿了

206–There’s still food in his bowl. 碗里还有狗粮呢

207–Rocco… 洛克

208–Hello. Hello. 你好 你好

209–Oh. Hello. That’s a good boy. 你好哇 真乖

210–You weren’t hungry, were you? 你不饿 对吗

211–You were lonely. Hmm? 你只是孤单了

212–Bertram. 伯特伦

213–Look at this room. 看看这间房子

214–What about it? 怎么了

215–The antiques. 这些古董

216–The art. 艺术品

217–Mrs. Yost had positively exquisite tastes. 约斯特太太品位不凡

218–Hmm. Well, don’t be too impressed. 别光顾着惊叹

219–Remember, this was a woman别忘了 这个女人

220–who always acted like she was too good for you. 举手投足之间一直瞧不上你

221–Yes. Well, now I know why. 现在我知道原因了

222–She was. 她有这个资格

223–What is that scent? 什么味道

224–Her perfume. 是她的香水

225–Still lingering. 余韵绕梁

226— I said don’t touch me. – You touched first. -我说过别碰我 -你先碰我的

227— Should I answer it? – And say what? -我要接电话吗 -接了怎么说

228–“Mrs. Yost can’t come to the phone. “约斯特夫人没办法接电话

229–She’s buried beneath my begonias”? 因为她被埋在了我的秋海棠下面”

230–We need to get out of here. 咱们得离开这里

231–Fine. We’ll have to take Rocco with us. 好吧 咱们得带洛克一起走

232— Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -是的

233–I’m certainly not leaving him here all alone. 我总不能把它自己留在这里

234–If we bring him home, Dee is going to ask questions. 如果把它带回咱们家 小迪会问东问西的

235–Then we’ll tell her that Mrs. Yost took a trip,那我们就告诉她约斯特太太出去旅行了

236–and she asked us to look after him. 她拜托我们照顾它

237–You know… 你知道吗…

238–we could tell all the neighbors that Mrs. Yost went away. 我们可以告诉所有邻居约斯特太太出门了

239–Better still… 更好的是…

240–we could arrange for some of them to see her leave. 我们可以安排其中一些人看到她离开

241–You don’t mean… 你该不是说…

242–Well, you’re about her size, aren’t you? 你跟她身材差不多 对吧

243–Oh. Bertie, you’re brilliant. 伯特 你太聪明了

244— Yes. – No. -是的 -不要

245–We’ll need to pick a destination. 我们需要选一个目的地

246–Some place she could plausibly drive to. 某个她可以开车去的地方

247–Someone she might visit. 她可能会去探望的人

248–Hang on. But… 等等 但是…

249–what happens when she doesn’t arrive? 要是他们发现她没到达目的地怎么办

250–Well, that’s the beauty part. 这就是绝妙的地方了

251–They’ll start to look for her,他们会开始寻找她

252–miles and miles away from our front yard. 在远离我们家前院的地方

253–Oh, my. 我的天

254–Didn’t I marry a clever girl? 我真是娶了个聪明的老婆

255–I guess I’ll just have two eggs, over hard. 我就要两颗蛋 全熟的

256–You’ll have to order more than that,你需要多点一些

257–since I’m buying you breakfast. 因为这顿我请

258–What? Now why would you do that? 什么 你为什么要请客

259–After what you did for me last night, I owe you. 你昨天晚上为我做了那么多 这是你应得的

260–You think so? 是这样的吗

261–I do. 是的

262–By the way,顺便说一下

263–Scooter called this morning to apologize. 斯库特今天早上打电话来道歉了

264–Okay. And, uh… 好吧

265–What did he have to say for himself? 他是怎么为自己开脱的

266–Said he couldn’t sleep a wink last night ’cause he felt so guilty. 他说他因为觉得对不起我 一整晚都没合过眼

267–So he got me roses,所以他给我买了玫瑰

268–a dozen of them. 整整一打玫瑰

269–A dozen, huh? 一打玫瑰

270–What’s with the face? 你这是什么表情

271–I was just thinking. 我就是想

272–You know, if I wanted to say I’m sorry to a girl,如果我打算向姑娘道歉

273–I wouldn’t just send roses. 我不会仅仅送玫瑰花而已

274–I would take her out to dinner. You know? 我会请她吃晚餐

275–Somewhere fancy. 去某个高档餐厅

276–We can’t go out in public. 我们不能去公众场合

277–His rich lady friend would find out. 他的有钱女友会发现的

278–But does she have spies in Burbank? 她在伯班克安插了盯梢的吗

279–Or Long Beach? 或者长滩

280–I mean, there’s lots of out-of-the-way places he could take you. 有很多偏僻的地方可以供他选择

281–She pays his bills. 她给他付账单

282— He’s got to be extra careful. – Maybe. -他需要格外小心 -也许吧

283–You know, but when I’m nuts about a gal,但当我对一个女人着迷时

284–oh, I want to show her off. 我会想要向众人炫耀她

285–Let everybody see how lucky I am. 让所有人看见我有多幸运

286–Guess he thinks different. 看来他不这么想

287–What are you saying? 你什么意思

288–Scooter’s embarrassed to be seen with me? 斯库特不想被人看见和我在一起

289–I didn’t say that. 我可没这么说

290–Scooter likes me. 斯库特喜欢我

291–A lot. 非常喜欢

292–If you say so. 你说了算

293–I’ll have the eggs and bacon and some waffles… 那我要鸡蛋 培根 再来一些华夫饼

294–since you’re paying. 既然是你付钱

295–Have I reached the Golden Iron Hotel? 是金铁酒店吗

296–Yes, uh, my name is Mrs. Carol Yost. 对 我是卡萝尔·约斯特太太

297–I’m taking a trip up north to visit my sister. 我要去北方拜访我的姐姐

298–I was hoping to stay at your lovely hotel. 希望在此期间能入住你们酒店

299–I’d arrive tonight, and I’d stay till Sunday. 我今晚到 周日走

300–Sure, I’ll hold. 好的 我等着

301–Oh. Um, you should find a suitcase and start packing. 你该准备一个行李箱 开始收拾东西了

302–A suitcase? 行李箱

303–If Mrs. Yost went on a trip, she would pack a suitcase. 约斯特太太旅行一向会带一个行李箱

304–It would be in her car when they find it. 他们会在她的车里找到

305–I didn’t think of that. 这我倒没想到

306–You’ve gotten away with how many murders? 你逃过了多少起谋杀案

307–Honestly, I don’t know how you managed without me. 说实话 真不知道没有我你是怎么办到的

308–Yes, I’m here. 对 我在

309–Oh, wonderful. 完美

310–Well, I’m leaving now, so I should be there by dinner. 我准备出发了 晚饭前能到

311–All right. Bye-bye. 好 再见

312— And we’re packing… – Yes. Yes. Yes. -我们开始打包 -好好好

313–Hello. 喂

314–Hi, Scoot. It’s me. 喂 斯库特 是我

315–Oh. Hey, doll. 嘿 宝贝

316–Still loving those roses I sent you? 喜欢我送你的玫瑰吗

317–Of course. They’re beautiful. 当然 很美

318–Yeah, I just wanted to make sure we’re good, you and me. 我只想确保我们之间一切都好

319–Yeah, about that… 对 关于这个

320–I was thinking, if you really wanted to apologize to me,我在想 如果你真的想向我赔罪

321–you could take me out to dinner. 可以带我去吃晚饭

322–Like to a restaurant? 去餐厅吃吗

323–I found this place right off the highway in Chatsworth. 我在查兹沃斯的高速公路旁找到了一个地方

324–Middle of nowhere. 很偏僻

325–But it’s romantic, with good food. 但很浪漫 还有美食

326–No one will see us. I promise. 没人会碰见我们 我发誓

327–Golly. Uh, I don’t know. 天哪 这说不好

328–Why would that be a problem? 这也不行吗

329–Unless… 除非

330–you just don’t want to be seen with me in public. 你就是不想被人看到我们一起

331–Oh. Don’t say that, baby. 别这么说 宝贝

332–You’re my girl. 你是我的女朋友

333–I mean… 我是说

334–I’d love to take you out. 我很乐意带你去吃晚餐

335–Oh. That’s terrific. 真棒

336–Oh, and I’ve got the most perfect dress. 我准备好了最完美的裙子

337–I’m really going to doll it up for you. 我会为你打扮得漂漂亮亮的

338–So, when do you want to do this? 你想什么时候进行

339–Well, how about tonight? 今晚如何

340–Oh, shoot. 糟了

341–I can’t tonight. 我今晚不行

342–Yeah, I’ve got an audition. 对 我有试镜

343–At night? 晚上试镜

344–Yeah, uh… 对

345–the producer’s shooting a movie on location. 制作人在拍电影外景

346–And he can’t meet until after they wrap. 他只能在收工后才能见我

347–I don’t know when that going to be, so… 我不知道那要到几点 所以

348–I’m on call all night. 我今晚要随时待命

349–Sorry. 抱歉

350–But… 但是

351–Maybe some other time, like next week? 或许换个时间 比如下周

352–Sure. 行

353–Some other time, then. 那就换个时间

354–You just let me know. 你通知我就行

355–You’re the best, babe. 你最好了 宝贝

356–Such glorious clothes she had. 她的衣服真华丽

357–It’s a shame they’ll all be washed down river只可惜今晚就要跟铁罐和鳟鱼一起

358–with the tin cans and trout. 被冲进河里了

359— Alma. – Hmm? -艾尔玛 -怎么了

360–Is that Mrs. Yost’s suit? 那是约斯特太太的套裙吗

361–Yes. Isn’t it stunning? 对 很美吧

362–You don’t have to wear her suit. 你不用穿她的套裙

363–You-you can just wear her coat. 你可以只穿她的大衣

364–It’s called getting into character, Bertram. 这叫进入角色 伯特伦

365–Besides… 再说

366–It’s my chance to wear couture. 这是我穿高定时装的机会

367–I don’t know what all the hullabaloo is about. 我不懂这么大张旗鼓干什么

368–I prefer your tweed suit. 我喜欢你的粗花呢套裙

369–Ugh. Then you’re certifiable. 那你就是有病

370— Mrs. Wong is watering her garden. – Oh. Excellent. -王太太在给她的花园浇水 -太好了

371–Well, get out there,赶紧出去

372— before she goes back into her house. – Right. -趁她还没进屋 -对对

373–I’ll put this in Mrs. Yost’s car for you. 我帮你把这个放进约斯特太太的车里

374–All right. 好

375–I don’t know who you are… 我不知道你是谁

376–but you’re certainly not a frump. 但你绝对不是个老妈子

377–Come on. 拜托

378–Squeeze the ball, Papa. 捏捏球 爸爸

379–I know it’s hard,我知道这很难

380–but it’s the only way you can get your strength back. 但这是唯一让你恢复力气的办法

381–Catherine? 凯瑟琳

382–Can I see you downstairs for a moment? 你能下楼来一下吗

383–What do you want? 你想干什么

384–I think it’s time to call a truce. 我觉得该休战了

385–I want us to be friends. 我想让我们成为朋友

386–The floozy that married my father for money为了我爸爸的钱而跟他结婚的贱人

387–wants to be my pal? 想做我的闺蜜

388–You don’t think I cared about him? 你觉得我不在乎他吗

389–He rescued me from the gutter. 他把我从贫民窟里拯救出来

390–Well, I’m sure you were grateful,你肯定很感恩

391–but it’s not the same thing as love. 但这不是爱

392–Oh, I was grateful. 我确实感恩

393–I reinvented myself. 我彻底改造了自己

394–Lost my accent. 甩掉口音

395–Learned how to dress. 学习穿衣

396–But no matter what I did,但无论我怎么做

397–Carlo still treated me like I was the same stupid… 卡洛依旧当我是那个他在埃尔帕索遇见

398–cocktail waitress he met in El Paso. 傻瓜一样的鸡尾酒服务生

399–I tried to love him. 我试着去爱他

400–But I couldn’t. 但我做不到

401–Because he’s… 因为他

402–Well, you know… 你懂的

403–awful. 很垃圾

404–I don’t feel sorry for you. 我不可怜你

405–Well, I feel sorry for you. 我可怜你

406–I’ve heard how he talks to you on the phone. 我听过他是怎么跟你讲电话的

407–It’s nice to know I’m not the only one我很高兴知道

408–forced to endure his cruelty. 不是只有我被迫忍受他的残酷

409–Did he ever tell you I was engaged once? 他告诉过你我曾经订婚了吗

410–No. 没有

411–His name was Hank. 他的名字是汉克

412–He was tall,高大

413–handsome,帅气

414–sweet. 温柔

415–The night he proposed to me was the happiest night of my life. 他跟我求婚那晚 是我人生中最快乐的一晚

416–But then Father said he was a fortune hunter. 但爸爸说他只是看上我的钱

417–Why else would a man like that choose me? 不然他那样的男人怎么会选择我

418–So I sent Hank away. 所以我跟汉克分手了

419–Catherine, I had no idea. 凯瑟琳 我完全不知道

420–The next week, he put a codicil in his will,一周后 他在遗嘱里加了一条

421–saying that if I would embarrass him any further说如果我找一个他不认可的对象

422–with any man he didn’t approve of,再让他难堪的话

423–he would disinherit me. 他就剥夺我的继承权

424— Instantly. – See? -立即生效 -看吧

425–He tried to destroy us both. 他想摧毁我们两人

426–This should make us allies. 我们应该结盟才对

427–You’re missing the point of my story. 你误解了我说这些的意思

428–I wasn’t confessing I hate my father. 我不是在承认我恨父亲

429–I was explaining why I hate you. 我是在解释为什么我恨你

430–What? 什么

431–He married his fortune hunter. 他跟他的拜金女结婚

432–How do you think I felt? 你认为我什么感受

433–How do you think I’ll feel if he dies and you take all his money如果他死了 你卷走所有财产

434–to marry that young man you have stashed away in that apartment? 嫁给你金屋藏娇的小白脸 你觉得我怎么想

435–Is that fair, Rita? 这公平吗 丽塔

436–He gets his gold digger. 他就能娶拜金女

437–His gold digger gets her gigolo. And what do I get? 拜金女还找了小白脸 我得到什么

438–A big lonely house back in Texas得克萨斯州的空虚大房子

439–and bingo nights with my church group. 跟我的教友度过宾果游戏之夜

440–Are you finished? 说完了吗

441–Not quite. 还没呢

442–I also think you’re responsible for his fall down the stairs. 我还觉得 是你造成他从楼上摔下

443–And once I can prove that,等到我能证明这点

444–I will destroy you. 我就毁掉你

445–I’m sorry about Hank. 很遗憾你跟汉克无法修成正果

446–And I’m sorry about your life. 也很遗憾你的人生

447–That being said… 虽说如此

448–you are one fuck of a bad houseguest. 你他妈就是个讨人嫌的客人

449–Dee. 小迪

450–So this is where you work? 看来你是在这里工作

451–Yeah. 是的

452–This is a nice surprise. 你来这儿真是意外之喜

453–You’re not busy, are you? 你现在不忙吧

454–Is this a social call? 你这是礼节性的拜访吗

455–Actually… 其实

456–I want to hire you. 我想雇你

457–Okay. To do what? 好吧 雇我做什么

458–To tail Scooter. 跟踪斯库特

459–I have a feeling he’s lying to me. 我感觉他在骗我

460–And you want me to prove you right? 你想让我证明你是对的吗

461–I want you to prove me wrong. 我想让你证明我错了

462–But… 但是

463–either way, I need to know. 无论对错 我都要知情

464–Sure. I’ll trail him for you. 好 我会为你跟踪他

465–Also… 还有

466–I need to be with you when you follow him. 你跟踪他的时候要带上我

467–No dice. 不行

468–I work alone. 我单独行动

469–Not this time. 这次不行

470–And if you have a problem with that,如果你对此有意见

471–I’ll pay you double what you were going to charge me. 我可以付你原本费用的双倍

472–I wasn’t going to charge you anything. 我本来也没打算向你收费

473–In that case… 这样的话

474–triple it. 我付三倍

475–Rocco, go on. 洛克 下来吧

476— Good boy. – Why are we stopping? -好孩子 -为什么停下了

477–Well, Rocco needed a potty break,洛克需要撒尿

478–and I’m getting rather peckish. 而且我有点饿了

479–I thought we could stop and have some lunch. 我们可以停下来吃点午餐

480–We don’t have time. 没时间给我们吃饭

481–We have such a long way to go. 我们还有很长的路要走

482–It just feels odd taking a road trip in separate cars. 一人开一辆车的公路旅行太别扭了

483–Especially on this road. 尤其在这条路上

484–Why is that? 为什么

485–Alma Fillcot. 艾尔玛·菲尔科特

486–It’s the same route we took on our honeymoon. 我们蜜月旅行走的就是这条路

487–Do you not remember? 你不记得了吗

488–Come on. 走吧

489–Let’s have lunch together, for old time’s sake. 我们一起去吃午餐 看在往日情分上

490–This isn’t our second honeymoon,现在不是第二次蜜月旅行

491–it’s our first crime spree. 而是我们的第一次疯狂作案

492–And what did I say about touching me? 我不是说过别碰我吗

493–Sorry. 抱歉

494–You speak about “Old times” as if we can just turn back the clock,你说”往日”时就像我们能回到从前一样

495–but I can’t. 但我不能

496–You see about the dog. 你去看着狗

497–I’ll get us some sandwiches. 我去买点三明治

498–Then we must be on our way. 然后我们就必须上路了

499–Excuse me. 你好

500–I’m in a hurry. Can I get some sandwiches to go? 我赶时间 可以打包一些三明治吗

501–Oh, sure. It’s right over there. 当然 就在那里

502–Thank you. 谢谢

503–Alma? 艾尔玛

504–Alma Wilkins, is that you? 艾尔玛·威尔金斯 是你吗

505–That was close. 差一点点

506–Hope I didn’t frighten you. 希望我没有吓着你

507–Oh, no. Not at all. It’s just… 没有 完全没有 只是

508–My word. 天呐

509–Tom Madison. 汤姆·麦迪逊

510— You’re just as handsome as ever. – Please. -你还和以前一样帅 -拜托

511–But look at you. 瞧瞧你

512–That suit. 这套套裙

513–Oh. Yes. My suit. 对 我的套裙

514–Do you like it? 你喜欢吗

515–I’ll say. 当然

516–You look wonderful. 你看起来美极了

517–In you go. 上车

518–Good boy. 好孩子

519–It’s true. 没错

520–You’re still so funny. 你还是这么幽默

521–You always made me laugh. 你总能逗我笑

522–Oh, Bertie. 伯特

523–Look who it is. 瞧瞧这是谁

524–It’s Tom Madison, from high school. 是汤姆·麦迪逊 高中同学

525–We’re going to have lunch with him. 我们要跟他一起吃午饭

526–Can you imagine? 你能想象吗

527–Getting laid once in your whole life? 一辈子只滚过一次床单

528–It’s no wonder Catherine’s such a bitch. 难怪凯瑟琳这么变态

529–Don’t be so amused. 别这么得意

530–That lady is dangerous. 那位女士很危险

531–I know how to handle her. 我知道怎么对付她

532–And get a little leverage in the process. 还可以由此获得一点筹码

533–Catherine needs a man. 凯瑟琳需要男人

534–A gorgeous hunk her Papa wouldn’t approve of. 一个她爸爸不会认可的帅哥

535–You sure she’s still interested? 你确定她还对男人有兴趣

536–She’s on the downhill side of fifty and picking up speed. 她在走50度的下坡路而且还在加速

537–Women never stop needing passion. 女人对激情的渴求从未停止

538–And I am going to get her some. 我就给她来点激情

539–You’re going to get her laid? How? 你要让她跟人上床 怎么做

540–As it happens… 正好

541–I have a gigolo on retainer. 我养了个小白脸

542–Then I opened another place in Santa Barbara. 然后我在圣巴巴拉又开了家店

543–You own six dry cleaning stores? That is amazing. 你有六家干洗店 太棒了

544–Did you hear that, Bertie? 你听到了吗 伯特

545–Mm. Yes. Very impressive. 对 非常厉害

546–Shouldn’t we be getting back on the road? 我们是不是该上路了

547–You know, it’s probably good that you’ve been so busy at work. 你知道吗 忙于工作可能是好事

548— It will keep your mind off the divorce. – Honestly… -你就没时间想离婚的事了 -说实话

549–I’m glad Lisa left me. 我很高兴丽莎离开了我

550–I was working so hard to save the marriage,我之前一直在努力挽救婚姻

551–I didn’t notice the other people in my life drifting away. 没注意到我生命中的其他人离我而去了

552–Finally, I woke up and wondered where all my friends had gone. 终于 我醒悟了 却不知道朋友们都去哪了

553–How is that possible? 怎么可能

554–You were the star quarterback. 你曾是明星四分卫

555–Remember how many friends he had? 你还记得他有多少朋友吗

556–No. But I remember all the passes that were intercepted. 不 但我记得所有被拦截的传球

557–That’s where I know you from, the football games. 想起来了 我就是在橄榄球赛上认识你的

558–What? 什么

559–You were in the marching band. 你是军乐队的

560–All this time, I was trying to remember. 我刚才一直在努力回想

561–All this time? 刚才一直都在想吗

562–I kept asking myself, “Was he in my math class? 我一直在问自己 “他是数学课的同学吗

563–Was he on student council? “他是学生会成员吗”

564–This whole lunch, you’ve had no idea who I am? 整个午餐期间 你都不知道我是谁

565–As if anyone could recognize you behind that tuba. 你在大号后面 谁能认出你啊

566–It was a sousaphone. 那可是苏萨号

567–So, you folks ready for dessert? 你们准备好吃甜点了吗

568–Just the bill, please. 买单 谢谢

569–Can we stay a little longer, please? 我们能多待一会儿吗 拜托

570–No. It’s been nice catching up, Tom. 不行 很高兴能跟你叙旧 汤姆

571–We must see you again. 我们一定要再见见

572–Are you ever in L. A. ? 你平时会去洛杉矶吗

573–I’m there for business quite a bit. 我经常去那儿出差

574–Well, then we must have you over. 那我们一定要请你来做客

575–I would love that. 乐意至极

576–Uh. No, Bertram. Let me get that. 不用了 伯特伦 让我来吧

577–I insist, Tom. 我很坚持 汤姆

578–It’ll help you remember me. 这会让你记住我

579–Bye-bye. 再见

580— Bye. – Bye. -再会 -再会

581–What the hell was that? 你怎么回事

582–I could say the same thing to you. 我还想问你呢

583–You won’t let me touch you,你不让我碰你

584–but it’s open season for the Prom King? 却让舞会之王随便碰你

585–He’s going through a divorce. I was offering sympathy. 他刚离婚 我只是表达一下同情

586–You were flirting. 你在跟他调情

587–You’ve clearly got the same silly school-girl crush you’ve always had. 很明显 你仍旧是一个愚蠢的花痴女学生

588–It wasn’t silly. 这不愚蠢

589–And it wasn’t just a crush, either. 也不花痴

590–Meaning what? 你什么意思

591–Tom and I went out once. 我和汤姆约会过一次

592–I see that surprises you. 看起来你感到挺意外

593–Oh, well, I suppose the next thing you’re going to tell me我猜你接下来要告诉我

594–is you let him kiss you. 你让他亲过你

595–Oh, we did more than kiss. 不止这些

596–A lot more. 远远不止

597–Are you saying you gave yourself to him? 你是说你把自己献给他了吗

598–Don’t ask questions you don’t want answers to. 别问了 答案不会让你好受的

599–But you told me I was your first. 但是你说过我是第一个

600–Yes. Well, you were my first killer, if it helps. 是的 你是我认识的第一个杀人犯 好受点了吗

601–Oh, God. 老天

602–How could you of kept this secret from me for all these years? 你居然瞒了我这么多年

603–Given what I’ve learned about you in the past two days,鉴于我过去两天里对你的了解

604–I don’t think you’re in a position to complain. 我觉得你没资格在这抱怨

605–Get down. 躺下

606–Maybe his audition is in that building there. 他可能就在那栋楼里试镜

607–Did he go into that building? 他进楼了吗

608–Nope. 没有

609–So that’s her? 就是她吗

610–His lady friend. 他的富家女友

611–Well, you got your answer. 你已经找到答案了

612— Now, let’s go. – Wait. -我们走吧 -等等

613–Not yet. 再等等

614–You’re breaking up with me? 你要跟我分手

615–Not permanently,暂时的

616–but it’s not safe to see each other while Catherine’s in town. 不过凯瑟琳还没走 我们见面不安全

617–She found the canceled checks for your rent. 她发现了我给你付房租的支票

618–If she gets any more proof, I’m sunk. 要是她找到更多证据 我就完了

619–Well, isn’t there some way we can get rid of her? 没有什么办法赶走她吗

620–I did have one crazy idea, but… 我之前是有个很疯狂的主意 但是…

621–Well, it’s a bit sordid. 有点下流

622–I like sordid. 我喜欢下流

623–Catherine is a lonely, middle-aged woman,凯瑟琳是个寂寞的中年女人

624–desperate for companionship. 非常渴望有人陪伴

625–But she’d be disinherited if she was caught in a compromising position. 但如果她被发现保持不洁关系 就会失去继承权

626–You mean like sex? 你是说性关系那种

627–Yes, like sex. 对 性关系那种

628–And if I had a photo of her and some man in flagrante如果我能捉奸在床 拍下照片

629–Flagrante. Now, where is that? 捉奸在床 在哪

630–Let me finish. 听我说完

631–I could use that photo to blackmail her. 我就能用照片威胁她

632–Make her go back to Texas and get out of our lives permanently. 逼她回得克萨斯 彻底摆脱她

633–You’re a genius, Rita. 你真是个天才 丽塔

634–So, the old girl’s hot to trot? 所以 这个老姑娘是饥渴难耐

635–Well, not just for anyone. 也不是对所有人

636–But, well, she could be seduced by… 但是 她可能会被一位…

637–oh, let’s say, an incredibly handsome actor. 比如被一位帅气非凡的男演员所吸引

638–Hang on. 等下

639–You’re asking me to screw her? 你是要我跟她上床

640–I’m asking you to ride to my rescue. 我是要你骑着白马来救我

641–I don’t mind riding to your rescue,骑着白马来救你没问题

642–but does she have to be the horse? 不过非得骑她吗

643–Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我

644–Tell you what? 告诉你什么

645–How beautiful she is. 她有多明艳动人

646–Does it matter? 有关系吗

647–Of course it does. 当然有关系了

648–I thought I had a chance. I thought he might… 我本以为我还有机会 我以为他可能…

649–God, I am so stupid. 天呐 我太傻了

650–Dee? 小迪

651–Hey, Dee! 小迪

652–Dee. Dee! 小迪 小迪

653–This is bad. 这下坏了

654–This is bad. 这下坏了

655–But I thought you loved me. 我以为你是爱我的

656–I do, baby. 我爱你 宝贝

657–That’s why I can’t go through with this. 所以我不能这样做

658–You’re the only woman I could be with. 我只想跟你在一起

659–Hello, Scooter. 你好 斯库特

660–Geez. 天呐

661–How’s the audition going? 试镜还顺利吗

662–Looks like you got the part. 看上去你拿到那个角色了

663–I-I’m sorry. Is this person a friend of yours? 不好意思 这人是你的朋友吗

664–I’m not his friend. 我不是他的朋友

665–I’m his lover. 我是他的情人

666–What? 什么

667–I have never met this woman. 我从没见过这个女人

668–Dee, please go. 小迪 请你走吧

669–He made me dress up as a cleaning woman他逼我打扮成做清洁的阿姨

670–so you wouldn’t know he was seeing me behind your back. 好瞒着你和我见面

671–That was you in the photos? 照片里的人是你

672–Photos? What photos? 照片 什么照片

673–You cheated on me with that? 你出轨的对象竟然是她吗

674–Yeah. He screwed a fat girl. 没错 他和胖妞上床

675–But unlike you,但是我和你不一样

676–I didn’t have to pay his rent to get his motor going. 我不必帮他付房租就能让他操我

677–What are you trying to do to me? 你想害我吗

678–Just go. 走吧

679–I’m going. 我是要走

680–For good. 一去不回头

681–He is all yours, lady. 他是你的了 女士

682–You deserve each other. 婊子配狗 天长地久

683–Okay, I fooled around. 好吧 我是有乱搞过

684–But you spied on me, which is worse. 但是你监视我 这更恶劣

685–I spied because I thought you were cheating. 我监视是因为我认为你在出轨

686–Which you were. 而你确实有

687–It’s over. 我们结束了

688–But you just told me you loved me. 但是你刚刚才和我说你爱我

689— Ha! And you believed me? – Yes. -你相信我了吗 -相信

690–Well, it’s nice to know one of us can act. 很高兴我们中有一个会演戏

691–So what happened in there? 在里面发生了什么事

692–Just take me home. 送我回家吧

693–Please. 拜托了

694–Good boy, Rocco. Stay here. 乖乖 洛克 待在车里

695–We’ll wait to make sure that there’s no cars passing. 我们要等一等确保没有车辆经过

696–When we’re sure no one’s coming,确定没人会来的时候

697–we’ll push the car into the lake. 我们就把车推进湖里

698–And I brought some gin. 我买了瓶杜松子酒

699–The police will think that she was driving intoxicated. 警察会认为她是醉酒驾车

700–When they can’t find her body,如果他们找不到她的尸体

701–they’ll assume that she swam free of the car他们会认为她从车里游了出来

702–and got lost in the mountains. 在山里迷路了

703–So, that’s where they’ll look for her. 所以他们就会去山里找她

704–Cunning idea, don’t you think? 狡妙的想法 你不觉得吗

705–Were you in love with him? 你爱他吗

706–What? 什么

707–You heard me. 你听到了

708–Tom Madison. 汤姆·麦迪逊

709–Were you in love with him? 你爱他吗

710–You’re still thinking about that? 你还在想这个吗

711–Yes, of course I am. 当然了

712–You kept your feelings for him secret from me for 20 years. 你瞒了我二十年你对他的感觉

713–Well, you’re a fine one to talk about secrets! 你好意思说秘密

714–My secrets were my own. 我的秘密是我自己的

715–Nothing to do with you. 和你没关系

716–Well, I’m standing in the woods,我现在站在树林里

717–about to push a dead woman’s car into a lake. 准备把一个死人的车推到湖里去

718–So let’s not pretend that I haven’t been inconvenienced. 所以别假装我没受到影响

719–Now, pull yourself together. 打起精神来

720–Get ready to push. 准备推车

721–Wonderful. 好极了

722–First, you tell me that you’re unhappy in our marriage,你先是和我说我们的婚姻不幸福

723–and only a garden club will make your life bearable. 只有园艺俱乐部才能让你舒心

724–I wasn’t unhappy until recently. 我是最近才不开心的

725–And now, I find out you’re in love with Tom Madison. 现在 我发现你爱着汤姆·麦迪逊

726— Do shut up. – You shut up. -闭嘴吧你 -你闭嘴

727–What am I to you? 我对你来说算什么

728–A pale runner-up? 苍白的备胎吗

729–Some kind of chubby consolation prize? 某种圆胖的安慰奖吗

730–I have loved you since the moment I met you. 我从见到你那刻起就一直爱着你

731–Because I thought that you were kind and gentle. 因为我以为你善良 温柔

732–And you would never hurt me. 你永远不会伤害我

733–You were nothing like the Tom Madisons of this world. 你跟汤姆·麦迪逊那种人完全不一样

734–Now, all these years later,而如今 这么多年后

735–I find out about your insane hobby. 我发现了你疯狂的爱好

736–And you’ve hurt me more than anyone ever could. 你对我的伤害比任何人都大

737–I’m beginning to think you’re the worst choice that I ever made. 我开始觉得你是我做过的最糟糕的选择

738–Well, if that’s the way you feel… 如果你是这么想的话

739–… why should we even stay married? 那我们为什么还不离婚

740–At the moment, I truly don’t know. 目前我还真不知道

741–Of course, this would be the point in the evening当然 我们现在

742— when we finally get in the same car. – Yes. -不得不坐上同一辆车了 -嗯

743–Well, you can drive. I’m too upset. 你可以开车 我太生气了

744–I have my own set of keys. 我自己有钥匙

745–Oh, my God. 天呐

746–My purse. 我的包

747–What about it? 怎么了

748–I left it in Mrs. Yost’s car. 我落在约斯特太太的车上了

749— The police will find it. – I know! -警察会发现的 -我知道

750–Bertram. No, Bertram! 伯特伦 不 伯特伦

751–Bertie, be careful. 伯特 小心

752–Bertie? 伯特

753–Bertram? 伯特伦

754–Bertram, where are you? 伯特伦 你在哪

755–Bertram! 伯特伦

756–I got it. 我拿到了

757–What are you doing? Swim back. 你干什么 快游回来啊

758–I can’t. 我没法游

759–The cuff of my trouser, it’s caught. 我裤子的裤腿被卡住了

760–Bertram, hold on. I’m coming. 伯特伦 等着 我来了

761–Alma, wait there. 艾尔玛 别过来

762— No, I’m coming. – Alma… -不 我要来 -艾尔玛

763–No, stay there, you can barely swim. 别过来 你根本不会游泳

764–I got it. I’m coming. 我可以 我来了

765–Whatever you do,不管你做什么

766–don’t let go of that purse. 别松开那包

767— Okay? – Yeah. -好吗 -嗯

768–Alma? 艾尔玛

769–Alma. 艾尔玛

770–Alma. 艾尔玛

771–Oh, my God. 我的天

772— Did I do it? – Yes. -我做到了吗 -是的

773— Are you still caught? – No, it’s free. -还卡着吗 -没 解脱了

774–Come on. 快上去

775–I can’t catch my breath. 我喘不过气了

776–Hang on, I’m… 等等 我…

777— I’ve got you. – Okay. -我接住你了 -好

778— Take my arm. – Okay. -抓住我胳膊 -好

779— I’ve got you. – Okay. -我来了 -好

780–Here… 来

781–This your house? 这是你家

782–Yeah. 对

783–Well, how you doing? 你怎么样

784–You okay? 你没事吧

785–Funny enough… 说来有趣…

786–yeah. 我挺好的

787–I’ve put up with so much. 我忍了太多了

788–My whole life. 我一生都是如此

789–Other girls got toast. 其他的姑娘有吐司吃

790–I got crumbs. 我只有面包渣

791–I wanted more,我还想要更多

792–but Mom made me think that girls who aren’t pretty但妈妈让我觉得 不漂亮的姑娘

793–should be thankful for whatever we can get. 不管得到什么都应该心怀感激

794–And I believed her. 我一直是相信她的

795–Then tonight,直到今晚

796–I finally said “No. 我终于说出了 不

797–I deserve more. “我值得获得更多

798–And I felt good. 我感觉很好

799–Man, what you did… 你的行为…

800–It took guts. 是很需要勇气的

801–I’m proud of you. 我为你骄傲

802–Thanks. 谢谢

803–Well… Let me, uh… Let me get your door. 那… 我来给你开门吧

804–I have an idea. 我有个想法

805–What do you say we go out for a drink? 我们出去喝一杯怎么样

806–Now? It’s close to midnight. 现在吗 已经快12点了

807–Who cares? 无所谓啊

808–I’m not tired. 反正我不累

809–You know, I-I have, I have work to do in the morning. 我… 我明天早上要上班

810–It’s, um… it’s a new client. 是一个新客户

811— So… – Got it. -所以…  -明白了

812–Some other time, then. 那就改天吧

813–Sure. 当然

814–Sure… 没问题…

815–Are you all right? 你没事吧

816–Yeah. 没事

817–Yeah, I’m fine. 我挺好的

818–Oh, it’s okay. 没关系的

819–I can get my own door. 我可以自己开门

820–Just trying to… 我只是想要…

821–show you respect. 展现出对你的尊重

822–You do. 你有的

823–Always. 一直都有

824–And I appreciate it. 我很感激

825–What in the world happened to you two? 你们这是遭遇了什么啊

826–We got a flat tire in a terrible rainstorm. 我们的车在暴雨中爆胎了

827–Not exactly the romantic evening we had planned. 并不完全符合我们所计划中的浪漫之夜

828–Well, I don’t know about that. 这我可说不好

829–What about you? What did you do tonight? 你呢 今晚干什么了

830–Not much. Just listened to records. 没干什么 就听了听歌

831–Is that Rocco? 那是洛克吗

832–Uh, yes. 是的

833–Mrs. Yost has gone on a trip to visit her sister, and, uh… 约斯特夫人去看她姐姐了 然后…

834–she’s asked us to take care of him. 拜托我们帮她照顾它

835–How long will she be gone for? 她要去多久啊

836–she’ll be gone a while. 要有一段时间

837–Rocco, come on! 洛克 快来

请记住本站名称“主妇帮”,以免走丢~~
致命女人第二季 » 致命女人第二季第三集中英对照剧本台词

发表评论

看致命女人学英语口语

在线观看 学习笔记
error: Content is protected !!