第一季第九集中英对照剧本

致命女人第一季第九集中英对照剧本台词

Why Women Kill S01E09 Script (致命女人第一季第九集中英对照剧本台词)

I Was Just Wondering What Makes Dames Like You So Deadly

1–Previously on Why Women Kill… 致命女人 前情提要

2–Beth Ann used to play the piano. 贝丝·安以前会弹钢琴

3— Do you still play? – My husband didn’t care for my playing. – 你现在还弹吗 – 我丈夫不在乎我弹不弹琴

4–Our daughter died because of me. 我们的女儿是因为我而死的

5–I’m the one who’s responsible. 我得为此负责

6–It seems I only have six months to live. 我只有六个月能活了

7–Six months! 六个月

8–I thought a clean break was just better for… 我以为分手分得干脆点对你更好

9–I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了

10–He got down on one knee他竟然单膝跪地

11–and asked me if I would marry him. 向我求婚了

12–He told me that his marriage is ending. 他跟我说他的婚姻已经名存实亡了

13–He said he just needs six months. 他说只要六个月就好

14–Six months. 六个月

15–Do you know your husband’s a homosexual? 你知道你丈夫是同性恋吗

16–He has that new disease他得了一种在男同性恋者

17–that all the gay men are spreading. 之间传播的新型疾病

18–That’s a lie. 瞎说

19–He’s the third man my husband’s seen who’s had it. 他是我丈夫见过的第三个患这种病的人

20–The first two are dead. 前两个都死了

21–You need care. 你需要人照顾你

22–Karl, you think I’d leave you at a time like this? 卡尔 你觉得我会在这种情况下离开你吗

23–Cancel the trip? 取消行程吗

24–That’s not fair. 这不公平

25–This was supposed to be the best summer of my life. 这次旅行本会是我一生中最美好的夏天

26–And this could be the last summer of Karl’s life,这可能是卡尔的最后一个夏天了

27–so please stop sulking. 所以求你别生闷气了

28–What’s happened to my boy? 汤米到底是怎么了

29–Tommy’s been in a car accident. 汤米出车祸了

30–He needed some stitches. 缝了好几针

31–What in the world? 这是什么

32–Is that a tattoo? 是个纹身吗

33–One of these days he’ll regret that. 有一天他肯定会后悔的

34–So will she. 她也一样

35–Right? 怎么样

36— You bought me a car? – I said I would take care of you. – 你是给我买了辆车吗 – 我说过我会好好照顾你的

37–You can’t return the car. 你不能把车退回去

38–《LOVE》 – Nat King Cole

39–泰勒 拉黑此号码 拉黑

40–婚纱礼服

41–马拉辛经纪公司

42–去死吧 得艾滋的基佬

43–戒毒

44–2号楼梯 医院入口

45–It’s not yours. 又不是你的车

46–Yeah, but he’s coked out of his mind. 对的 但他已经嗑药嗑昏头了

47–To accept a gift from a man in that condition在这种情况下接受他的礼物

48–is not a good look. 这可不好

49— Just give me the keys. – Stop it. – 把钥匙给我 – 住手

50–Go upstairs, get your stuff! 上楼 拿上你的东西

51–I want you out of my house now! 请你离开我家 立刻 马上

52–That’s not gonna happen. 不可能

53–How can I help? 我要怎么帮你

54–Tell me everything you know about Jade. 把你知道的关于洁德的一切都告诉我

55–Well, for starters, that’s not her real name. 首先 那可不是她的真名

56–* “L” is for the way you lookL是你看我的

57–* At me模样

58–* “O” is for the only oneO是我关注的

59–* I see唯一

60–* “V” is very, veryV是非常非常

61–* Extraordinary特别

62–* “E” is even moreE是比你爱慕的

63–* Than anyone that you adore can任何人都要多

64–* Love is all爱情是

65–* That I can give to you我能给你的一切

66–* Love is more爱情不仅仅

67–* Than just a game for two是两个人的游戏

68–* Two in love can make it坠入爱河的人才能找到这游戏的诀窍

69–* Take my heart and please don’t break it请收下我的心 并小心爱护

70–* Love was made爱情

71–* For me and you… 是你我注定

72–My name is Emily Stanton. 我是艾米丽·斯坦顿

73–I was killed over two years ago,两年多以前我死了

74–but my mama still thinks about me every day. 但是我妈妈依然每天都在想我

75–Even when she’s just putting on lipstick,即便只是在涂口红的时候

76–she’ll suddenly remember how much she loved me. 她也会突然记起她有多爱我

77–I look down on Mama from heaven. 我在天堂上守望着妈妈

78–I watch her because I’m worried about her. 我看着她是因为我很担心她

79–She’s not happy,她不开心

80–but Daddy doesn’t know但是爸爸不知道

81–because she keeps smiling. 因为她一直在笑

82–Mama is very angry with him,妈妈对爸爸很生气

83–and I have a feeling that she’s gonna do something awful. 而且我感觉她就要做一些糟糕的事情了

84–So, what have you got planned for the day? 所以 你今天打算做什么

85–Oh, nothing much. 没什么特别的

86–I’ll be spending time with a new friend. 我要和一个新朋友一起

87–Oh? What’s her name? 是吗 她叫什么

88–June. 琼

89–I have a feeling you’d really like her. 我觉得你会很喜欢她的

90–And what are you two doing? 你们俩打算干什么呢

91–I offered to drive her to a doctor’s appointment,我提出开车送她去看医生

92–but that’s really just an excuse但是这只是个借口

93–for me to talk to her about the man she’s seeing. 这样我好找她谈谈正在和她约会的男人

94–Why? 为什么

95–I don’t approve of the relationship,我不赞成他们俩的关系

96–so I’ve decided to break them up. 所以我决定把他们拆散

97–Beth Ann, that’s not nice. 贝丝·安 这可不太好哦

98–Maybe not,或许吧

99–but it’s necessary. 但这很必要

100–My name is Edmund Harte. 我是埃德蒙·哈特

101–I was 57 when I died. 我死的时候57岁

102–That’s how my bitch wife became my widow. 这就是为什么我那个死鬼老婆成了我的寡妇

103–I check in from time to time to see how my kid is doing我偶尔会回去看看我的孩子怎么样

104–’cause I’m worried about him. 因为我很担心他

105–His mother is desperate to control him,他妈妈极度想要控制他

106–but Tommy’s a man now,但是汤米现在是个男人了

107–able to make his own choices. 他可以自己作出选择

108–And I know Naomi is going to fight him我知道内奥米肯定会

109–every step of the way. 处处为难他

110–Good luck, kid. 祝你好运 孩子

111–My poor baby. 我可怜的宝贝

112–Simone? 西蒙妮

113–No, it’s me. 不 是我

114–Mom. Oh, God. 妈 我的天

115–It’s okay, I know everything. 没事的 我都知道了

116–You don’t have to protect her anymore. 你不用再保护她了

117–And I am not angry,而且我也没生气

118–not at you anyway. 反正不是对你生气

119–Mrs. Harte? 哈特夫人

120–The hospital administrator has arrived. 医院主管到了

121–Ah, thank you. 谢谢你

122–Mr. Kern, thank you so much for agreeing to see me. 科恩先生 谢谢你同意见我

123–How can I help you, Ms. Harte? 有什么能帮您的吗 哈特夫人

124–Do you happen to know Simone Grove? 你是否碰巧认识西蒙妮·格罗夫呢

125–I do. She’s one of our hospital’s biggest fundraisers. 认识 她是我们医院最大的资金筹集人之一

126–Yes. Well, in between benefit galas,是的 在她举办慈善晚会的间歇里

127–it seems that Simone has been molesting my son,西蒙妮似乎一直在猥亵我的儿子

128–possibly for years. 可能有好几年了

129–If you allow her to visit or even phone him,如果你允许她探视 甚至只是打电话给他

130–I will sue this hospital and I will win. 我会把这医院告上法庭 而且我定会胜诉

131–Do you understand? 你明白了没

132–Yes. Um, I’m-I’m so sorry. 明白了 我很抱歉

133–Rest assured, this matter will be handled请放心 我们将会尽最大的努力

134–with the utmost discretion. 非常慎重地处理这件事

135–No need to be discreet on my account. 我不需要你慎重处理

136–I intend on telling everyone in this town我打算告诉这镇上的每一个人

137–what that woman has done to my family. 那个女人对我的家人做了些什么

138–Nice tie. 领带不错啊

139–My name is Verna Roy. 我是弗娜·罗伊

140–I was 32 when I died in a fire. 三十二岁时死于一场大火

141–At the time,当时

142–I was a foster mother to this one right here. 我是这个人的养母

143–I don’t like to talk bad about the living,我不想说活人的坏话

144–but this gal’s pure poison. 但这妞是真的毒

145–I can see she’s now living我能看到她如今住在

146–in a fancy house with pretty things. 一个高级的房子里

147–That means some man has fallen for her act. 这说明有男人爱上了她

148–Eli, you’re gonna be late! 伊莱 你要迟到了

149–Stupid son of a bitch. 蠢出生天的死货

150–He don’t know what she’s capable of,他还不知道她的真面目

151–but I got a feeling he’s about to find out. 但我觉着他也差不多要发现了

152–Moving kind of slow today. 今天动作有点缓慢啊

153–What did you give me last night, a horse tranquilizer? 你昨晚给我用了什么 马用的镇定剂吗

154–Well, I wouldn’t have to give you anything如果你十点后不摄入可卡因的话

155–if you’d stop doing coke after 10:00. 我就不需要给你用任何东西了啊

156–You talk like I have self-control. 你说得好像我能控制自己似的

157–I’m almost embarrassed for you. 我都快尴尬死了

158–Well, whatever. Here, look. 无所谓了 看

159–I’ve got a surprise. 我准备了个惊喜

160–Whoa. What’s the occasion? 什么好日子

161–It’s Scorsese day. 斯科塞斯日

162–Oh, look, it’s just a meeting. 就只是一次会面而已

163–I mean, the odds of him directing my movie他导我电影的几率

164–are, like, a million to one. 几乎只有百万分之一

165–He loved your script. I think that’s a big deal. 他喜欢你的剧本 我觉得这很关键

166–God, I just– I hope I can burn this off by 10:00. 天啊 我只希望十点前恢复过来

167–I feel so out of it. 我感觉很不舒服

168–Well, luckily for you,你可走运了

169–I know how to prepare a well-balanced meal. 我知道怎么做营养均衡的早餐

170–Mmm. You take such good care of me. 你把我照顾得太好了

171–Scorsese’s gonna direct your movie, I know it,斯科塞斯会执导你写的电影的 我肯定

172–and it’s gonna be a big hit and we are going to be so rich. 而且票房会大卖 我们会富得流油

173–From your lips… 你说会就会吧

174–I always knew something exciting would happen to me one day. 我就知道我总有一天会撞彩的

175–I think this is it. 我觉得就是现在了

176–Again, all right, it’s just a meeting. 重申一下 就是一次会面而已

177–I’m not worried. 我没在担心啦

178–This is the year where all my dreams come true. 今年就是我所有愿望成真的一年

179–Hello, Jenny. 你好 珍妮

180–Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Grove. 格罗夫先生 夫人

181–Please tell me you have the veal piccata tonight. 请告诉我今晚有嫩煎小牛肉

182–Just the thought of it has kept me going all day. 我盼着它一整天了

183–I’m sorry, but I can’t seat you. 抱歉 我不能引二位入座

184–Oh… oh, you’re not overbooked again? 你们不会又约满了吧

185–Well, I see our usual table is empty. 我看我们平时坐的座位还空着呀

186–I don’t know who you promised it to,我不知道你把位置留给谁了

187–but they should have gotten here sooner. 但他们应该早点来的

188–Here we are, my darling. 坐下吧 亲爱的

189–Thank you. 谢谢

190— There we go. – Anyway, I’ve been trying to talk to Tommy- 不客气 – 在医院我就一直想跟汤米谈谈

191–in the hospital, but I can’t seem to get through to him. 但我都没法靠近他

192–It’s bizarre. 感觉怪怪的

193–Sorry, darling, is it my imagination,抱歉 亲爱的 是我的幻觉吗

194–or are people staring at us? 还是人们都在盯着我们看

195–I’m wearing Givenchy. 我穿着纪梵希呢

196–They always stare when I wear Givenchy. 每次我穿纪梵希人们就盯着我看

197–No, no, I think, actually, they’re just staring at me. 不 不是 我觉得他们其实是在盯着我

198–You’re right. 你说得对

199–It must be your jacket. I told you plaid is over. 那一定是因为你的夹克 我早就说格子图案过时了

200–Mr. and Mrs. Grove. 格罗夫先生 夫人

201–Oh, Henry, how lovely to see you. 亨利 见到你真好

202–I’m terribly sorry, but I’m afraid非常抱歉 恐怕我得

203–I have to ask you to leave. 请你们离开

204–Oh, for God’s sake, he can take the jacket off. 看在上帝的份上 他可以把夹克脱掉的

205–What’s wrong? 怎么了

206–Someone should have notified you. 应该已经有人通知你们了

207–Your membership to the club has been revoked. 你们的俱乐部会员资格已经被取消了

208–You can’t be serious. 你在逗我吧

209–The committee met this afternoon. 委员组今天下午才开的会

210–The vote was unanimous. 全票通过

211–W… We’ve belonged to this club for 15 years. 我 我们已经是这俱乐部十五年的会员了

212–Why on earth would you want to kick us out? 为什么要踢我们出去

213–It’s because I’m ill, isn’t it? 因为我生病了 是吗

214–We have to protect our members. 我们需要保护我们的会员

215–It’s a sexually transmitted disease. 这是性传染疾病

216–You don’t get it by sharing a fucking tennis court. 共同使用网球场不会传染的

217–All the same, your membership contract has a morals clause. 所有人都一样 会员合同里是有道德准则的

218–Of all the people here,在场所有人里

219–you think we’re the ones who lack morals? 你觉得我们是那些没有道德的人吗

220–Mason Reed over there is addicted to heroin,那个梅森·里德吸海洛因上瘾

221–and Susan Paul is sleeping with her brother-in-law. 然后苏珊·保罗睡了她的姐夫

222–And you don’t want to know what happens in the club sauna. 你不会想知道俱乐部桑拿房里发生了些什么的

223–That’s not helpful. 没用的

224–For the last time, Mr. and Mrs. Grove, please go. 我说最后一次 格罗夫先生和夫人 请离开

225–Shall we? 走吗

226–Would you mind terribly… 你介意吗

227–Oh, thank you. 谢谢

228–Goodbye, Henry. 再见了 亨利

229–Good for you, dear. 你真棒 亲爱的

230–Oh, don’t worry, Henry, I’m gonna drink mine. 别担心 亨利 我会喝了的

231–Thank you again for recommending this obstetrician. 再次感谢你介绍给我妇产科医生

232–I talked to him on the phone, he sounds wonderful. 我和他通了电话 听起来很棒

233–Sheila? 希拉

234–What are you thinking about? 你在想什么呢

235–Uh, your upcoming wedding. 你即将到来的婚礼

236–Aw. You excited for me? 你为我高兴吗

237–I am. 是啊

238–I’m curious,我有点好奇

239–have you had a chance to discuss Rob’s expectations? 你有没有和罗伯聊过他对未来的期许

240— Expectations? – Well, you want a career. – 什么期待 – 你自己想要干一番事业的

241–Some men don’t allow their wives to work. 有的男人不允许自己的妻子工作的

242–Oh, well, Rob knows I want to be a singer. 罗伯知道我想当歌手的

243–We’ve talked about it a lot. 我们谈过很多次的

244–Since you’ve become pregnant? 你怀孕以后谈的吗

245–Well… 这

246–no. 倒不是

247–Might be time for a chat. 我觉得是时候和他谈一谈了

248–Rob strikes me as the kind of man who’d prefer罗伯给我的感觉就是那种希望自己妻子

249–his wife to stay home. 做家庭主妇的那种

250–You talk like you know him. 你说的就像你认识他一样

251–Oh, I know his type. 我了解他这种人

252–Rich, successful. 有钱 成功

253–That kind of man wants his wife in the kitchen,这种男人就想自己的妻子洗手做羹汤

254–feeding the kids and pouring his martini. 养育孩子 给他倒酒

255–Rob’s not like that. 罗伯不是那种人

256–You absolutely sure? 你确定吗

257–Well, he better be okay with it, or we’re gonna have a problem. 他最好没意见 不然我们之间就有大问题了

258–That’s what I was thinking. 我也这么想

259–Okay, according to this, we’re looking for Suite 203. 这上面说 我们要去203套房

260–Sheila. 希拉

261–Coming! 来了

262–You okay? 你没事吧

263–Yeah, man, I’m sorry, I’m just, I’m really nervous. 没事 抱歉 我只是 真的很紧张

264–You know, I basically grew up on Scorsese movies. 你知道的 我差不多是看着斯科塞斯电影长大的

265–Hey, buddy, do me a favor. 兄弟 帮我个忙

266–I want you to manage your expectations我希望你能在进去之前

267–before we walk in here. 调整一下自己的期望值

268–Shit. Why? Is he an asshole? 操 为什么 他很混蛋吗

269–Let’s just say it isn’t gonna be the meeting应该说这不是你希望的那种

270–you were hoping for. 见面会吧

271–What the fuck? 他妈的咋回事

272–Hello, Eli. 你好啊 伊莱

273–So I was never meeting Scorsese? 所以我不是来见斯科塞斯的咯

274–Sorry. You really need to hear her out. 抱歉 你真的该听听她要说的话

275–Why? 为什么

276–Is this some sort of bullshit intervention? 这是什么狗屎干预措施吗

277–Something like that. 差不多吧

278–I’m gonna go get some coffee. 我去喝杯咖啡

279–You want a cup? 你想来一杯吗

280–No. Cool. Cool. 不想 好的 好的

281–Well, this is humiliating. 你这就是在羞辱我了

282–Eli, that wasn’t my intention. 伊莱 我不想这样的

283–But we need to talk. Privately. 不过我们得谈谈 就我俩

284–About? 谈什么

285–Irene Tabatchnick. 艾琳·塔巴奇尼克

286–Who the hell’s Irene Tabatchnick? 谁他妈是艾琳·塔巴奇尼克

287–The woman who’s been sleeping in our bed. 那个和我们同床共枕的女人

288–You may want to sit down for the rest of this. 接下来的这部分你可能得坐下来听

289–If Dr. Bennett’s wife told people,要是班内特医生的妻子告诉了大家

290–that is a violation of doctor-patient confidentiality. 那这就是违反了医患保密协议

291–We should have his license revoked. 我们应该吊销他的执照

292–How much energy do we really want to devote to all this? 你想在这事儿上费多少神啊

293–This is discrimination. We have to fight back. 这是歧视 我们得反抗

294–And draw more attention to my sex life and my disease? 然后让更多人知道我的性生活和我的病吗

295–You don’t think people will be sympathetic? 你不觉得人们会表示同情吗

296–On the contrary. 恰恰相反

297–I think the situation’s going to get much worse我觉得一切在好起来之前

298–before it gets better. 会变得更糟

299–Well, we won’t dwell on it. 那我们不追究了

300–Why don’t you take a nice, long, hot bath? 要不你去舒舒服服泡个澡

301–You seem exhausted. 你好像很累

302–Turns out being shunned by Republicans事实证明 被共和党人排斥

303–takes rather a lot out of a person. 真是让人非常心累

304–Naomi, I’ve been trying to reach you. 内奥米 我一直想联系你呢

305–How’s Tommy? 汤米怎么样了

306–He’s fine. 他没事

307–Well, I keep calling the hospital,我一直在打电话去医院问

308–but I can never seem to get through. 但是一直打不通

309–What are in the bags? 袋子里是啥

310–Ah, presents. 礼物

311–For me? 给我的吗

312–No, from you. 不 是你送给我的

313–Every gift you ever gave me, I’m returning them. 你给我的所有礼物 现在都还给你

314–I don’t understand. 我不明白

315–This lovely figurine you got me你在巴伐利亚的时候

316–while you were in Bavaria. 给我买的这个可爱的小雕像

317–I don’t want it anymore. 姐现在不想要了

318–What the hell? ! 你他妈干嘛

319–Or this sweet silver music box. 还有这个可爱银质音乐盒

320–I don’t need that either. 姐也不要了

321–Have you lost your mind? 你疯了吗

322–I have, because I know what you did to my son. 是 我知道你对我儿子做了什么

323–That’s all you have to say? 你没别的话说了吗

324–I-I understand your anger,我理解你的愤怒

325–but if you’ll just give me a chance to explain… 但是我希望你给我个机会解释

326–I will, just as soon as I return我会给的 等我先把这个

327–this darling crystal paperweight. 亲爱的水晶镇纸还给你

328–Stop it! 停

329–You can’t come in here and destroy my home. 你不能就这么进来在我家砸东西

330–Why not? 为什么不行

331–You destroyed my life. 你毁了我的生活

332–If we can’t talk about this rationally,要是你不想和我好好谈

333–I will call the police. 我就要报警了

334–Go ahead, I’m leaving. 报啊 姐走了

335–You know, I would say that I’ll see you at the country club,我本想说乡村俱乐部再见的

336–but, you know… 但是嘛 你知道

337–It was you. 是你干的

338–Who got you voted out? 是我害你被踢出去的吗

339–Yes. 是啊

340–The board didn’t need much persuading董事会知道卡尔身上

341–once they knew that Karl有会死人的传染病之后

342–was spreading a deadly disease. 很轻松就被我说服了

343–We were unceremoniously ejected我们在所有朋友的面前

344–in front of all of our friends. 被粗暴地踢了出去

345–I hope you’re satisfied. 我希望你现在满意了

346–Satisfied? 满意什么

347–You seduced my child. 你勾引了我儿子

348–Do you honestly think that I would be satisfied你真的觉得把你踢出乡村俱乐部

349–just getting you kicked out of a country club? 我就能满意了吗

350–I am just getting started, bitch. 这才刚开始呢 婊子

351–And before I am done, I will burn you,到最后 我会把你

352–your business, and this poorly decorated shithole你的生意 还有这个装修得狗屎一样的地方

353–to the ground! 统统端掉

354–Satisfied? 还满意了吗

355–What the hell happened here? 下面发生什么了

356–Things just got worse. 情况更糟糕了

357–Sorry to intrude. 抱歉打扰一下

358–I was wondering if I could borrow a cup of sugar. 我想请问可不可以借一罐糖

359–I’m baking a cake, and I forgot to check my pantry. 我在做蛋糕 但是忘了看食品室有没有糖了

360–You don’t really need a cup of sugar, do you? 你不是真来借糖的 对吧

361–No. 对

362–Come on in. 进来吧

363–Can I ask what happened? 方便问一下发生什么了吗

364–We were at a department store,我们在百货商店

365–and the sales clerk recognized me. 售货员认识我

366–It turns out that he’d gone to my high school因为他跟我上的同一个高中

367–two years after I did,比我小两届

368–so he knew a lot of my old friends. 所以他认识很多我的老朋友

369–We only spoke for five minutes. 我们就聊了五分钟

370–After we got back, Ralph accused me我们回去之后 拉尔夫说我

371–of trying to seduce the man. 试图勾引那个男人

372–That’s why? 就因为这个吗

373–He thought you were flirting? 他觉得你在和别人调情吗

374–He gets jealous. He can’t help it. 他很爱吃醋 是控制不了的

375–I don’t understand我不明白

376–how you can live like this. 这日子你怎么过得下去

377–You can’t possibly be happy. 你不可能幸福的

378–I’m not. 我不幸福

379–So why don’t you leave? 那你为什么不离开呢

380–I could ask you the same question. 我还想问你这个问题

381–What? 什么

382–Isn’t your husband cheating on you? 你老公不是也有外遇吗

383–He is. 是啊

384–I had a feeling you knew. 我就预感你知道

385–So why don’t you leave him? 那你为什么不离开他

386–It’s an entirely different situation. 我们的情况完全不同

387–He’s humiliating you. 他这是在羞辱你

388–That’s got to hurt. 一定很伤人

389–It does. 是的

390–Will you ever trust him again? 你还会相信他吗

391–No. 不会

392–And if you did leave Rob,如果你真的离开罗伯

393–would he try and kill you? 他会试图谋杀你吗

394–Of course not. 当然不会

395–Well, my husband would. 但是我老公会的

396–He likes to threaten me他喜欢用他

397–with a loaded gun he keeps in his bedside drawer. 放在床头柜里上了膛的手枪威胁我

398–So I stay. 所以我没离开

399–What in God’s name is your excuse? 可是拜托 你的借口是什么

400–I keep hoping for a miracle. 我一直希望出现奇迹

401–That one day everything will change. 期待有一天一切都会改变

402–You and I should be friends. 你我应该成为朋友

403–We have a lot in common. 我们有很多共同点

404–Irene Tabatchnick is from Ohio. 艾琳·塔巴奇尼克来自俄亥俄州

405–By the time she was 16, she was thrown out在她满16岁时 她已经被三个寄养家庭

406–of three foster homes. 扫地出门了

407–The first two times, Irene had been caught stealing cash. 前两次 他们抓到艾琳偷钱

408–So what? She was young. She was a kid. 那又如何呢 她还小 她还是个孩子

409–She was kicked out of her third home她被第三个寄养家庭赶出门

410–because her foster mother accused her是因为她的养母指责她

411–of trying to seduce her husband. 试图勾引她丈夫

412–Maybe the woman was in denial也许那个女人拒绝承认

413–about what her husband was up to. 她丈夫的不轨企图

414–Oh, we’ll never know. 这我们就永远无法得知了

415–A week later, that house burned down. 一周后 那家人的房子付之一炬

416–Burned down? 付之一炬

417–Those foster parents died, Eli. 那对养父养母都死了 伊莱

418–And Irene Tabatchnick just disappeared. 而艾琳·塔巴奇尼克就消失了

419–So, what, you think she… ? 那然后呢 你觉得她

420–I mean, we can’t prove anything, but the cops in Ohio就是 我们无法证实任何事 但是俄亥俄州警察

421–are dying to talk to her. 非常想找她谈谈

422–Th-This is just so stupid. 这 这太荒唐了

423–This is– There’s no way that Jade… 这 洁德绝不可能

424–Her name is Irene. 她的名字叫艾琳

425–Whatever. 随便了

426–She loves us. 她爱我们

427–If she loved you, would she keep giving you cocaine? 如果她真爱你 她会一直给你可卡因吗

428–You look terrible, by the way. 顺带一提 你看起来很糟糕

429–Thank you. 谢谢

430–Come on, Eli. 拜托 伊莱

431–She keeps you high so she can take advantage of you. 她让你吸毒 是因为这样她就能利用你

432–So that you let her live in our house,这样你就会让她住在我们家

433— so that you buy her a new car. – You know, you didn’t need- 你就会给她买新车 – 你知道吗 你不必

434–to trick me to have this conversation, Taylor. 费尽心机骗我来谈这个话题 泰勒

435–You could’ve just called. 你直接打电话就行了

436–I did call. Every hour. 我打了电话 每小时打一次

437–What are you talking about? You never called me. 你说什么呢 你从来都没给我打过电话

438–I most certainly did. 我很确定我打了

439–Look. Look. 看 看

440–No missed calls. No voice mails. 没有未接来电 没有语音消息

441–That sneaky bitch blocked my number. 这个卑鄙的贱人把我拉黑了

442–On my phone? 在我手机上吗

443–She couldn’t do that without my pass code. 没有我的密码 她没法做到的

444–Well, she has your pass code. 她有你的密码

445–How does she have that? 她怎么会有密码

446–I gave it to her. 我给她的

447–So you could take away my money. 这样你就可以转走我的钱吗

448— To keep you from buying drugs. – Jesus. – 为了防止你买毒品 – 天呐

449–You know what, maybe she does take advantage of me,知道吗 也许她真的利用了我

450–but at least she builds me up. 但至少她给了我自信

451–She doesn’t make me feel like a fuck-up who’s just她不会让我觉得自己是个

452–destined to crash and burn. 破罐破摔的垃圾废物

453–The only reason why I think you’re gonna crash and burn,我觉得你会破罐破摔的唯一原因

454–Eli, is because you’ve done it before. 伊莱 是因为你有吸毒的前科

455–You have no idea what it feels like你根本不懂

456–to come home from work我下班回家

457–and then find you convulsing on the kitchen floor. 发现你在厨房地板上抽搐是什么心情

458–And then to call the ambulance, which took forever. 然后我叫救护车 却迟迟不来

459–I’m not gonna do that again, Eli. 我不想再这样了 伊莱

460–No one is asking you to. 没人求你这样做

461–I don’t need your help. 我不需要你帮我

462–I’ve got my career back. I’m fine. 我事业回春了 我好得很

463–The only one here with a problem is you. 唯一有问题的人是你

464–You’re an addict, Eli. 你是个瘾君子 伊莱

465–You need to go to rehab, and you know it. 你要去戒毒所 你心里清楚

466–The only thing I know, Taylor, is that泰勒 我只知道

467–this conversation is over. 我们的谈话到此为止

468–Eli, please stop… 伊莱 拜托别

469–Stop! Enough! Let me go. 停 够了 让我走吧

470— You like your new ball, don’t you? – Yes. – 你是不是很喜欢你的新球 – 是的

471–After dinner, we’re going to write a thank you note晚饭后 我们要写一个感谢信

472–to Aunt Lydia. 给莉迪亚阿姨

473–I don’t know how to write. 我不知道怎么写字

474–I’ll do the writing. You can draw a big heart我来写 你就在我们名字旁边

475–right next to our names. 画颗大爱心就好了

476–Look, dear, your father forgot to bring in the trash can. 宝贝 你爸爸忘记把垃圾桶放进来了

477–Play here for a second. I’ll be right back. 在这里玩会儿 我马上回来

478–Come along, Emily. 过来 艾米丽

479–Don’t you want to show your daddy your new ball? 你不想让你爸爸看看你的新球吗

480–Yes. 想

481–Hey there. 你们回来啦

482–What are you two doing home? 怎么这么早就回来啦

483–I didn’t expect you back for another hour. 我还以为还要一小时呢

484–Aunt Lydia wasn’t feeling well. 莉迪亚阿姨身体不舒服

485–We had to cut our visit short. 我们不得不提前回来了

486— Hey, princess, what do you got there? – A ball. – 小公主 你拿的什么呀 – 一个球

487–Aunt Lydia gave it to me for my birthday. 莉迪亚阿姨送我的生日礼物

488–Her birthday was two months ago. 她的生日在两个月以前

489–Be nice. It’s the thought that counts. 友好一点 心意才重要

490–Can I go play? 我能去玩了吗

491–Of course you can. 当然可以

492–Rob, did you lose a button? 罗伯 你掉了个纽扣吗

493–I just found one on the floor. 我刚刚在地板上找到颗纽扣

494–Ah. Oh, I guess I did. Thanks. 好像是 谢谢

495— Mama. – I’m sorry, honey. – 妈妈 – 对不起 宝贝

496–Here you go. 去吧

497–I’m making mac and cheese for dinner,晚饭我做奶酪通心粉

498–so don’t be too long, okay? 所以早点回来 好吗

499–Honey? 亲爱的

500–Someone call a doctor. 快叫救护车

501–Emily? Emily, honey, wake up. Open your eyes. 艾米丽 宝贝儿 醒醒 睁开眼睛

502–Open your eyes, honey. 睁眼 宝贝

503–Open your eyes. 睁开眼睛啊

504–Please wake up. 醒醒啊

505–Please… Please… 拜托 拜托

506–What the hell? 怎么回事

507–Who was driving this car? ! 刚刚谁开的车

508–Sh-She, uh, she-she came out她 她突然就冒出来了

509–of nowhere, mister, I swear. I tried to stop… 先生 我发誓 我试着停车的

510–You left the gate open? 你就让那扇门开着吗

511— No. I’m sure I locked it. – You’re sure? – 没有 我确定我锁了 – 你确定吗

512–Then how did Emily get out of the backyard? 那艾米丽是怎么从后院跑出去的

513–The latch is six feet off the ground! 门栓离地面可是有六英尺高啊

514–I don’t know. Maybe I forgot. 我不知道 可能我忘记了

515–You didn’t lock the gate. 你没锁门

516–You didn’t lock the gate,你没锁门

517–and you let her out to play. 你还放她出去玩

518–I had to make dinner. 我要做晚饭啊

519–That’s no excuse. 那不是借口

520–Our baby is dead. 我们的宝贝女儿死了

521–I’m sorry. 对不起

522–I thought it was locked. 我以为门是锁着的

523–Amy. 艾米

524–I just got a call from Naomi. Does Karl have AIDS? 内奥米刚给我打了电话 卡尔得了艾滋吗

525–How could you not tell me? 你们怎么可以瞒着我

526–Well, we thought we had time. 我们以为我们还有时间

527–I mean, as you can see, I’m not exactly at death’s door. 我的意思是 你看我也不像快要死了啊

528–He has all the best doctors, so don’t worry. 他的医生是最好的 所以别担心

529–Karl will absolutely be able to walk you down the aisle. 卡尔绝对可以陪你走婚礼的红毯

530–At this point, I’m not even sure there will be a wedding. 到这个地步了 我都不确定会不会有婚礼了

531–What? 什么

532–Naomi’s called all of our friends内奥米给我们所有的朋友都打了电话

533–and told them Karl is sick. 告诉他们卡尔得病了

534–People have been canceling right and left. 他们都取消了

535–Oh, Lord. 天呐

536–And if nobody’s coming, why bother? 如果都没有人来 那何必费心呢

537–Oh, I’m so sorry, my darling. Is there anything we can do? 我很抱歉 亲爱的 我们还可以做什么

538–we might be able to salvage this thing if you didn’t come. 如果你不来 也许可以挽救这场婚礼

539–To the wedding? 不去婚礼现场吗

540–I understand. 我理解

541–Uh, of course, I will stay home. 当然了 我会待在家

542–Thank you. 谢谢你

543–No. Karl has to be at the wedding. 不 卡尔必须去婚礼

544–Who’s gonna walk you down the aisle? 他不去谁陪你走红毯

545–You can do it. 你呀

546–I did not spend $6,000 on an Armani dress我花六千美元买一件阿玛尼礼服

547–just to give it a shared entrance. 不是就为了穿着走一下红毯的

548–Okay, let’s not argue. Thank you. 别吵了 谢谢

549–I… I don’t mind. 我 我不介意

550–No! 不可能

551–We are a family. 我们是一家人

552–When bad things happen, we’re supposed to support each other. 坏事发生了我们应该互相支持

553–The way I see it,我觉得

554–he is supporting me by staying away. 他不来就是支持我了

555–I have to call my guests and tell them it’s safe to come. 我要给客人们打电话 告诉他们到场很安全

556–Amy, think of what you’re doing. 艾米 想想你在做什么

557–You’re choosing a few cowardly bigots你选了那些胆小的傻瓜

558–over the man who raised you. 而不是养你长大的男人

559–I’m the bride. 我是新娘

560–It’s my day, and I want it to be perfect. 这是我大喜日子 我想要完美的婚礼

561–I am sorry if Karl’s deadly illness如果卡尔的绝症让你的婚礼不那么亮眼

562–is scraping some of the glitter off of your event,那我很抱歉

563–but let’s face it, this won’t be your last wedding. 但是面对现实吧 这不会是你最后一场婚礼

564— Nice. – More importantly,- 很好 – 最重要的是

565–if Karl can’t attend, I won’t either. 如果卡尔不去 我也不去

566— Oh, Simone. – Fine. – 西蒙妮 – 好吧

567–Stay home. You’ll save me some embarrassment. 待在家里吧 你们不去我就不那么尴尬了

568–Karl’s not the only one everybody’s talking about. 大家谈论的可不只是卡尔

569–My daughter is a monster. 我女儿是个怪物

570–Well, she’s a bride. It’s basically the same thing. 她是新娘 新娘都是魔鬼

571–So… how’d the meeting go? 见面还顺利吗

572–I want to hear everything. 快把一切都告诉我

573–Well, let’s just say就这么说吧

574–that Scorsese’s not gonna be directing my movie. 斯科塞斯不会导演我的电影

575–Oh, no. 噢不

576–I’m so sorry. 我真的很遗憾

577–But at least he loved the script, right? 但是至少他喜欢这个剧本 对吧

578–He did. Yeah. Good. 是的 太好了

579–Yeah. Yeah, he especially liked the part是的 他特别喜欢

580–where Eva burns the drug dealer’s house down. 伊娃烧了毒贩房子的那一部分

581–He liked that? 他喜欢那部分吗

582–Yeah. 是啊

583–Yeah, he liked it so much, he asked me how I came up with it,他特别喜欢 他问我怎么想到的

584–and, you know, of course I had to tell him it was your idea. 然后 我当然说了是你的想法

585–You didn’t have to give me credit. 你不用把它归功于我的

586–Yeah, well… 好吧

587–How did you come up with that, by the way? 对了 你是怎么想到的

588–Uh, it just came to me. 就是突然想到了

589–Just out of the blue? 就突然想到的吗

590–Yeah. 是啊

591–‘Cause it-it’s such an unusual concept, you know,因为这 这不是个寻常的想法 你明白吧

592–arson as a form of revenge. 把纵火当成一种复仇

593–You have no idea how that came to you? 你真的不知道自己是怎么想到的吗

594–Why does it matter? 这有什么重要的吗

595–I-I’m-I’m just curious. 我 我就是好奇而已

596–I don’t know– it just popped into my head. 我不知道 它就是突然闪进我脑子了

597–Just, boop? 就像 嘭这样

598–Boop. Yeah. 嘭 没错

599–Sometimes that happens. 这种事确实时有发生

600–Is that how you came up with the name Jade? 洁德这个名字你也是这样想出来的吗

601–It just popped into your head? 就是突然闪过你的脑子吗

602–What? 什么

603–It suits you better than Irene, I’ll give you that. 不过 确实比叫艾琳适合

604–Who have you been talking to? 你之前都见了什么人

605–Hey, watch the road. 注意看路

606–Eli, do not fuck with me. 伊莱 别他妈和我瞎搞

607–Or else what, you’re gonna burn down my house? 不然呢 你要烧了我的房子吗

608–You talked to Duke? 你和杜克谈过了吗

609–Oh, my God. You did those things. 我的天呐 那些事真是你干的

610–Did what? What did he say about me? 什么事 他说我什么了

611–Oh, my God, you killed those people. Oh, my God. 我的天 你杀了那些人 天呐

612–Eli, Eli, the man is a liar! 伊莱 那人就是个骗子

613— All right, slow down, slow down. – Eli, you can’t believe- 好了 慢点 慢点 – 伊莱 他的话半个字

614— a fucking word he says! – Jesus, watch out! – 都不能信啊 – 天呐 当心

615–Karl, it’s after 11:00. 卡尔 都过了11点了

616–When are you going to the gallery? 你什么时候去画廊

617–When people stop assuming等别人不再认为

618–you can catch AIDS from a lithograph. 能从一个石版画上感染艾滋的时候

619–Oh, screw them all. 可去他们的吧

620–Shall we have lunch at the Huntington? 我们要去亨廷顿吃午饭吗

621–Well, if you’re paying. Good. 可以啊 你请客的话 好的

622–I can’t spend another afternoon staring at these walls. 我可不能再花一个下午盯着这些墙看了

623–Oh, I can’t either. 我也是

624–What were we thinking with all the damn purple? 我们当时到底在想什么 搞得全是紫色

625— Is it just my imagination or… ? – No. – 这只是我的想象吗 还是 – 不

626–No. They’re staring at us. 不 他们在盯着我们

627–What have we done now? 我们现在又做什么了吗

628–Oh, my God. 我的天

629–Wha… 这

630–Did anyone see who did this? 有人看见这是谁干的吗

631–Someone had to have seen something. 肯定有人看到什么了

632–Don’t just gawk. Answer me! 别光看了 回答我

633— Simone. – Karl! – 西蒙妮 – 卡尔

634–I’m-I’m a little dizzy. I just need to go inside and lie down. 我 我有点晕 我要进去躺下

635–You need to see a doctor. Can you make it to the car? 你该去看医生了 能走到车那边吗

636–Can someone please help us? 有人能帮帮我们吗

637–Please help us to the car! 请帮我们走到车那边

638–Is he the one with AIDS? 他是得艾滋的那个人吗

639–Who cares? He’s a human being! 谁在乎啊 他也是个人啊

640–Oh, thank you. 谢谢你

641–Thank you so much. 真的非常感谢你

642–You know, I’m so grateful. 我真的很感激你

643–I want to hire you to work on our property. 我想雇你在我们这里工作

644–Darling, he’s worked for us for six years. 宝贝 他已经为我们工作6年了

645–Oh, of course. Um, thank you very much, uh… 哦 对哦 还是万分感谢你了

646— Julio. – Right. – 朱利奥 – 对

647— Julio. – Here you go. – 朱利奥 – 到了

648–Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. 操 操 操

649–I have to go. 我得走了

650–What? 什么

651–God, I missed you. 天呐 我想死你了

652–I missed this. 我好想念这些啊

653–Mmm, me, too. 我也是

654–So, I had an interesting day. 说起来 我之前有一天特别有意思

655–Yeah? 怎么了

656–I talked to Mr. Porter, that fella who runs the nightclub,我跟波特先生聊过了 那个开夜店的家伙

657–I told him about the baby. 我跟他说了孩子的事

658–What did he have to say? 他说什么了

659–Well, he said congratulations. 他说恭喜

660–He also said, once I have the baby,他还说 要是我生下孩子

661–he wants me right back up on that stage. 他希望我能立马就回到舞台上去

662–Isn’t that terrific? 是不是很棒

663–Yeah. 是啊

664–I knew you would think so. 我就知道你会这么想

665–But isn’t it a little early to talk about this? 但现在说这些是不是太早了

666–Why don’t we see how you feel after the baby arrives? 我们最好先看看你生下孩子之后感觉如何吧

667–I won’t feel any different. 不会有什么差别的

668–Well, taking care of a baby is hard work. 好吧 但照顾孩子可不是个简单的工作啊

669–You might be too tired to keep singing. 你可能会觉得很累 唱不动歌了

670–I’ll never be too tired to sing. 唱歌这事我永远不会觉得累的

671–We’ll see. 那到时候看吧

672— Rob… – Hmm? – 罗伯 – 怎么

673–It’s my dream. 那是我的梦想

674–And dreams are great,有梦想很好啊

675–but you have to be realistic. 但你还是要现实一些

676–It’s a tough business to break into. 干这一行可不容易啊

677–I know. 我知道

678–My Beth Ann wanted to be in show business,我家贝丝·安以前就想进入表演行业的

679–and she finally came to her senses and gave it up. 但她最后明白了这些 就放弃了

680–Thank God. 谢天谢地

681–Well, maybe I’m more talented than she is. 好吧 但或许我比她更有天赋呢

682–She wasn’t half-bad. She wanted to play piano. 她也还不错吧 她想弹钢琴的

683–Piano? 钢琴

684–Yeah, she wanted to be a concert pianist,对 她想成为一名钢琴演奏家

685–which is ridiculous. 说来还真是可笑

686–But you do what you want. 但你呢 想干什么都行

687–As long as dinner’s on the table when I get home,只要我回家的时候桌上有晚饭

688–what do I care? 我还能要求什么呢

689–You know, it’s kind of funny. 知道吗 这有点搞笑

690–Uh, my friend Sheila also wanted to be a concert pianist. 我朋友希拉也想成为钢琴演奏家来着

691–Yeah? Small world. 是吗 世界真小啊

692–Well, I got to go. 好了 我该走了

693–I’ll call you tonight. 今晚打你电话

694–Mrs. Grove? 格罗夫夫人

695–Yes? 是我

696–Based on the initial exam,根据初步检查

697–we think your husband probably has Pneumocystis pneumonia,我们觉得你丈夫可能是患有肺孢子虫肺炎

698–an infection common in men with suppressed immune systems. 一种免疫系统受损的男性间常见的感染病

699–How serious is it? 有多严重

700–Most patients recover with treatment. 多数病人治疗后都恢复了

701–“Most”? Do you mean some don’t? 多数吗 你是说有些人没恢复吗

702–We’re gonna run some tests, then we’ll know more. 我们要做些测试 然后就能知道更多了

703–Thank you. 谢谢你

704— Naomi. – Nurse, put that down- 内奥米 – 护士 别看了

705— and call security. – Don’t bother. – 快叫保安 – 不麻烦了

706–I just have one thing to say and then I’ll go. 我就来说个事 然后就走

707–If you think I’m gonna let you go anywhere near my child… 如果你觉得我会让你靠近我儿子的话

708–I’m not here for Tommy. I’m here to apologize. 我不是来找汤米的 我是来道歉的

709–An apology? Now? 现在 才道歉

710— Color me disinterested. – Then just tell me- 你当我太无私了吧 – 那请告诉我

711–what I have to do to get you to leave Karl alone. 我要怎么做 你才能放过卡尔

712–I haven’t done anything to him. 我没拿他怎样啊

713–You have spread your poison and made him a pariah. 你散播恶言 让他被人看不起

714–He has lost friends,他失去了朋友

715–been banned from his daughter’s wedding,女儿的婚礼也不许他参加

716–had his home vandalized. 房子被人肆意破坏

717–God, he’s sick. He does not deserve天哪 他得病了 时日不多了

718–to spend his last days hounded by scandal and shame. 不应该再被丑闻和糗事纠缠

719–Maybe he doesn’t, but if Karl’s caught in the crossfire,或许他的确不应该 但如果卡尔被误伤

720–it’s only because he’s been standing too close to you. 那也是因为他跟你走得太近了

721–Naomi, I am begging. 内奥米 我求你了

722–Blame me, destroy me. 怨恨我吧 毁了我也行

723–I promise I won’t fight back. 我保证不还手

724–But please leave Karl out of it. 但请不要扯上卡尔

725–Mom. 妈

726–What have you done? 你都做了些什么啊

727–Eli. 伊莱

728–Are you his wife? 你是他的妻子吗

729–Yeah. 是

730–Is he okay? Why– why is he unconscious? 他还好吗 怎么失去意识了呢

731–He needed to be sedated. 他需要注射镇静剂

732–His ribs are fractured, but he’ll recover. 肋骨骨折 但会好的

733–Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地

734–Before we put him out, he was asking for you. 在我们麻醉他之前 他说想见你

735–We told him you were on your way. 我们告诉他你正在赶来

736–I came as fast as I could. 我已经尽快赶来了

737–He wrote you this note. 他给你留了字条

738–Said it was important. 说很重要

739–Everything okay? 没事吧

740–Yeah. I think it will be. 还行 会没事的

741–It’s gonna be a while before he wakes up. 他还要等会才能醒来

742–Well, I’m gonna be here when he does. 我会留在这等他醒的

743–Mrs. Stanton. 斯坦顿夫人

744–Hello, Claire. 你好 克莱尔

745–I need to speak to Rob. 我需要和罗伯谈谈

746–He’s not here. 他不在

747–How long until he returns? 他要多久才能回来

748–I’m not sure. 我也不确定

749–Are you going on a trip? 你是要去旅行吗

750–I’m going back home to Kansas. 我要回堪萨斯老家

751— For a visit? – No. – 去探亲吗 – 不是

752–I’m leaving Rob. 我要和罗伯分手

753–He’s been having an affair. 他出轨了

754–He doesn’t know I know,他不知道我知道这事儿

755–and I thought I should tell him in person. 我想我应该亲自告诉他

756–Oh, Mrs. Stanton, I’m so sorry. 斯坦顿夫人 我很遗憾

757–Thank you. 谢谢你

758–Do you have any idea where he might be? 你知道他可能去哪吗

759–He’s at her apartment. 他在她的公寓

760–So you’ve known about this. 这么说你都知道了

761–I wish you had told me. 我还希望你能告诉我呢

762–I thought we were friends. 我以为咱们是朋友

763–I haven’t been your friend,我不是你朋友

764–not for one second. 从来都不是

765–And you should hate me你可以为所我做的一切

766–for everything I’ve done to you. 而恨我

767–What are you talking about? 你在说什么

768–Rob’s been cheating on you for years… 罗伯已经出轨好几年了

769–with all sorts of women. 劈腿各种女人

770–And I was one of them. 我就是其中之一

771–I was protecting you. 我是在保护你

772–By destroying their lives? 通过毁了他们的生活吗

773–She took advantage of you. 她占你便宜

774–No. I pursued her. 不 是我追求的她

775–And what we had, it was real. 我们的感情都是真的

776–You only think that because she twisted your mind. 你这么想都是因为她扭曲了你的思想

777–Trust me, you are better off without her. 相信我 没了她你会更好的

778–No, maybe I’d be better off without you. 不 没了你也许我会更好

779–Tommy… 汤米

780–Dad always said that you were vindictive,爸爸总说你怀恨在心

781–and I should get away from you as soon as I got the chance. 我一有机会就该离开你

782–Your dad was a pathetic drunk. 你爸就是个可悲的酒鬼

783–But he had your number. 但他了解你

784–I’m leaving tonight. 我今晚就走

785–And I’ll be on the first plane to Europe in the morning. 我早上就做头班飞机去欧洲

786–Well, you think I’m just gonna pay for you to go你以为我会给你钱

787–traipsing around Europe? 让你漫步欧洲吗

788–I’m 18. I have access to my trust fund. 我18了 我可以用我的信托基金

789–I don’t need anything from you. 我不需要你的任何东西

790–I am still your mother. 我还是你老娘

791–No, from now on, you’re just some lady that I used to know. 不 从现在起 你只是我曾经认识的某个女人而已

792–You pulling out? 你要开走了吗

793–Not yet. 不走

794–I’m waiting for someone. 我在等人

795–You have to understand, I have wanted to tell you你一定要明白 我想告诉你

796–for years, but… 很久了 但是

797–Oh, God, I am so ashamed. 天哪 我好丢脸

798–I’m leaving him, Claire. 我要离开他了 克莱尔

799–It doesn’t matter anymore. 都不重要了

800–You won’t feel that way once I’ve told you the rest. 如果我把剩下的事都告诉你 你就不会这样想了

801–There’s something else? 还有别的事吗

802–The last time I slept with your husband… 我最后一次和你丈夫上床

803–… was the day your child died. 就是你女儿死的那天

804–We were in your bedroom at your old house… 我们在你之前家里的卧室

805–… when Rob heard a car door slam. 罗伯听到了关车门的声音

806–He got up to see you and your daughter他起身看到你和你女儿

807–had come home early. 回来早了

808–He yelled at me to get dressed. 他吼我穿好衣服

809–You began dragging a trash can你拖着垃圾桶

810–to the backyard,往后院走

811–so we had time to run downstairs. 所以我们就有时间跑下楼

812–I was going to hide in a closet,我是想躲进衣柜的

813–but Rob said it was too dangerous. 但罗伯说太危险了

814–So he told me to get out所以他让我

815–through the side of the house. 从房子另一边出去

816–So while you were coming in the front door… 等你从正门回来的时候

817–Hey there. 回来啦

818–… I ran around the side of the house… 我从房子另一边绕出来

819–… and left through the gate. 从大门离开了

820–And I left it open. 是我忘了关门

821–A few hours later, someone from work called. 几个小时后 一个同事打来了电话

822–They told me what had happened,他们告诉了我发生了什么

823–and I instantly knew it was my fault. 我立马就知道了是我的错

824–Oh, Mrs. Stanton,斯坦顿太太

825–I can’t even begin to tell you how sorry I am. 我都无法开口说我有多抱歉

826–I have one question. 我有一个问题

827–What’s that? 什么问题

828–Did Rob know you had not closed the gate? 罗伯知道你没有关上大门吗

829–I called him that night and I told him. 那晚我打电话告诉了他发生的一切

830–And he said he could forgive me… 他说他可以原谅我

831–if I never told anyone else what had happened. 前提是我没告诉其他人到底发生了什么

832–And I didn’t. 我没跟任何人说过

833–I was so ashamed. 我实在太羞愧了

834–I know you can’t forgive me for what I’ve done,我知道你不可能原谅我的所作所为

835–but I will spend the rest of my life但我会用余生来弥补

836–trying to atone for what I did to you. 我对你的亏欠

837–Get up. 起来

838–You did… a horrible thing, Claire. 你 你做了一件可怕的事情  克莱尔

839–But I’ll forgive you但是我会原谅你

840–if you promise to do one thing for me. 如果你答应为我做一件事

841–anything. 任何事我都愿意

842–You will never tell another living soul你发誓不告诉任何人我们之间的

843–that we had this conversation. 这次谈话

844–What? 什么

845–Rob can’t know. 千万不能让罗伯知道

846–I’ve decided not to leave him. 我已经决定不会离开他了

847–I don’t understand. 我不明白

848–You don’t have to. 你不需要懂

849–All you need to do is give me your solemn vow. 你只要对我发誓就好

850–Do that and you have my forgiveness. 如果你发誓 我就原谅你

851–Okay. 好的

852–I promise. 我发誓

853–Thank you, Claire. 谢谢你 克莱尔

854–Hey, girl,嗨 姑娘

855–what are you doing here? 你在这里干啥

856–She missed you. 她想你了

857–Jade. 洁德

858–I hope you don’t mind. 我希望你不要介意

859–I let myself in. Your lock’s busted. 我自己进来了 你的锁坏了

860–Why do I get the feeling that you busted it? 为什么我觉得是你把锁弄坏的

861–Don’t be mad. I wanted to see you. 不要发怒嘛 我只是想见见你

862–Why, so you could break my other leg? 为什么 是想把我另一条腿也弄断吗

863–Oh, God, I’m so sorry about that. 啊 天哪 我真的非常抱歉

864–Things got a little crazy last time,上次的事情最后变得有点疯狂

865–but I’m trying to make it up to you. 但是我尽力补偿你了

866–See you cleaned a little bit. 看来你已经收拾了一下

867–It was kind of a pigsty. Not that I’m being critical. 原来像猪圈一样  我没有批评你的意思

868–I know you’ve been busy with, um,我知道你一直在忙于

869–jail and stuff. 坐牢还有杂七杂八的事情

870— And you’re cooking? – Yeah, pot roast. – 你还做饭啊 – 对 炖肉

871–The recipe you like. 是你喜欢的菜

872–Why aren’t you cooking for your rich friends你怎么不给你那些住豪华房子的

873–in their fancy mansion? 有钱朋友做饭呢

874–Did they kick you out? 他们把你踢出来了吗

875–Eli found out about my past,伊莱知道了我的过去

876–so I packed up my stuff and I left. 所以我打包东西走人了

877–What a shame. 真的是好可惜呢

878–Did you talk to him? 你跟他谈过吗

879–Now, why would you think that? 你为什么会那么想

880–Because you’re the only one who knows my real name. 因为你是唯一知道我真名的人

881–Hand to God, I did not tell Eli. 老天在上 我没有告诉伊莱

882–Did you tell someone else? 那你跟别人说过吗

883–Taylor came to see me in jail. 泰勒去监狱看我了

884–Oh, shit! 他妈的

885–Yeah, she offered to pay my bail没错 她说了如果我出卖你的话

886–if I ratted you out, so… 她就帮我付保释金 所以

887–Taylor is a lawyer! 泰勒是律师

888–She knows people, and the cops are still looking for me. 她有人脉 警察还在找我

889–I could end up in prison! 我会坐牢的

890–Yeah, and I may be walking with a cane for a year,对啊 我可能要拄拐拄一年

891–so I guess we’re even. 所以我们俩扯平了

892–I got to get out of town. I need money. 我得离开这里 我需要钱

893— Don’t look at me, I’m busted. – Well, you must have something. – 别看我 我破产了 – 你肯定有点值钱的东西吧

894–Like, what about your grandfather’s watch? 比如说 你外祖父的表呢

895— What about it? – Give it to me! I’ll pawn it. – 那又怎么了 – 给我 我拿去抵押

896–The hell you will! 你他妈的试试看

897–Goddamn it, Duke! You owe it to me! 妈的 杜克 这是你欠我的

898–You really fucked me this time! 这次你真的把我坑死了

899–I don’t owe you shit. Now get the fuck out of my house! 我毛线都不欠你一根 你给我滚出我的房子

900–You stay away from me. 你离我远一点

901–Again with the crazy eyes, huh? 又用你的哈士奇眼睛瞪人是吧

902–Look, baby, just put the knife down, okay? 听着 宝贝 先把刀放下行吗

903–Just put the knife… 把刀放

904–You’re gonna pay for that. 你会付出代价的

905–You think? 你这么觉得吗

906–* I feel I’ve got to我觉得自己不得不

907–* Run away, I’ve got to逃离 我不得不

908–* Get away from the pain逃离痛楚

909–* You drive into the heart of me你驶入了我的内心

910–* The love we share我们曾拥有的爱

911–* Seems to go nowhere如今已悄然不在

912–* And I’ve lost my light我失去了生命之光

913–* For I toss and turn, I can’t sleep at night我辗转反侧 夜不能寐

914–* Once I ran to you曾经我飞奔向你

915–I ran奔向你

916–* Now I’ll run from you如今我却逃离你

917–* This tainted love you’ve given, I give you all我给了你一个男人能够给予的所有

918–* A boy could give you你却给了我你堕落的爱

919–* Take my tears and that’s not nearly all你带走了我的泪这都不算全部

920–* Tainted love堕落之爱

921–Oh哦

922–* Tainted love * Oh堕落之爱

923–* Tainted love堕落之爱

924–Oh哦

925–* Don’t touch me, please请不要触碰我

926–* I cannot stand the way you tease我无法容忍你的耻笑

927–* I love you though you hurt me so尽管你伤我痛彻心扉我却依旧待你如初

928–* Now I’m gonna pack my things现在我收拾我的行囊

929–* And go. 离开令我伤心之地

930–Afternoon. What can I do for you? 下午好 我能帮你做些什么吗?

931–I need to buy a gun. 我要买一支抢

932–* Tainted love堕落之爱

933–* Tainted love堕落之爱

934–* Tainted love堕落之爱

请记住本站名称“主妇帮”,以免走丢~~
致命女人第二季 » 第一季第九集中英对照剧本

发表评论

看致命女人学英语口语

在线观看 学习笔记
error: Content is protected !!