第一季第一集中英对照剧本

Why Women Kill S01E01  Script (致命女人第一季第一集中英对照剧本台词)

Murder Means Never Having to Say You’re Sorry

1–*”L” is for the way you look at me* | *”L”代表你看我的眼神*

2–*”O” is for the only one I see* | *”O”代表我的眼里只有你*

3–*”V” is very, very extraordinary* | *”V”说明你很非同寻常*

4–*”E” is even more than anyone that you adore can* | *”E”说明宠你多过所有人*

5–*Love is all that I can give to you* | *”爱”是我能给你的全部*

6–*Love is more than just a game for two*  *爱情不只只是两个人的游戏*

7–*Two in love can make it* | *两人相爱才叫爱情*

8–*Take my heart and please don’t break it* | *拿走我的心 别让我心碎*

9–*Love was made for me and you . . . * | *爱情一词为你我而生. . . *

10–I started dating Beth Ann in high school. 我高中开始和贝丝·安约会

11–She used to make me sandwiches and sew buttons on my shirts. 她那时常常给我做三明治 缝补我衣服上的纽扣

12–I tell you, there’s nothing sexier than a girl跟你说 喜欢照顾你的女孩

13–who likes to take care of you. 最性感不过

14–I was introduced to Simone at a benefit. 我和西蒙在一场募捐活动上认识

15–Oh, the entrance she made. 她出场惊艳

16–Designer gown, dripping in diamonds. 身穿定制晚礼服 挂满了钻石

17–You could tell from the way she walked,从她走姿 你就可以看出

18–she knew she was fabulous. 她也知道自己美炸了

19–I first saw Taylor at a women’s march. 我第一次遇见泰勒是在一次女性示威活动上

20–She was giving a speech about dismantling the patriarchy. 她当时在做关于废除父权制的演讲

21–And I don’t really remember much of it,我不太记得她讲了什么

22–because the entire time she was speaking,因为在她演讲的时候

23–I was just thinking, “That is one hot feminist. “我就在想 “好性感的女权主义者”

24–Beth Ann was a virgin on our wedding night. 新婚初夜是贝丝·安的初夜

25–I was Simone’s third husband. 我是西蒙的第三任丈夫

26–Right away, Taylor told me she was bisexual. 泰勒立马就告诉我她是个双性恋

27–She wanted nothing more than to be a housewife. 她只想好好做一个家庭主妇

28–Oh, she loved to shop and throw parties. 她爱逛街和举办派对

29–So I married a lawyer. 所以我和一个律师结婚了

30–My Jewish parents were thrilled. 我的犹太父母开心坏了

31–We were very happy,一开始的几年

32–for the first few years. 我们很开心

33–Until she discovered my secret. 直到她发现了我的秘密

34–And then, all hell broke loose. 接着 一切都乱套了

35–Can you believe it? 惊呆了吧

36–Oh, Rob. It’s lovely. 劳勃 这房子真美

37–Damn straight. 那是自然啊

38–And it’s so big. 这也太大了吧

39–Well, it’s a mansion, is what it is. 这可是实打实的公馆

40–Yeah, you’re married to a guy你嫁给了一个

41–who can afford a goddamn mansion. 他妈买得起公馆的人

42— Hello. – Hello. -你好 -你好

43–Sheila Mosconi. This is my husband, Leo. 我是席拉·莫斯科尼 我老公里奥

44–I guess you’re our new neighbors. 你们就是新搬来的吧

45–I must apologize for my husband’s language. 真的不好意思 我老公刚刚说话粗鲁了点

46–He’s excited because we’ve never lived他只是太激动 因为我们从来没有

47–anywhere this nice before. 住过这么好的地方

48— He doesn’t usually swear. – Relax. -他一般不骂脏话 -放轻松

49— We’re from Brooklyn. Yeah. – We don’t give a fuck. -我们从布鲁克林来 -我们根本不在意

50–Yes. 好的

51–Well, it was lovely to meet you. 很高兴见到你们

52–After you unpack, invite us over. 你们搬好之后 邀请我们过来

53–I’ll give you the skinny on all the neighbors. 我会告诉你们所有邻居的小秘密

54–You know, who to avoid. 你懂的 要避开谁

55–She just wants to see if your furniture’s nicer than ours. 她只是想看一看你们的家具是不是比我们的好

56–I married a tightwad. 我嫁给了一个小气鬼

57–I know that her furniture is nicer than ours. 他们的家具显然比我们好 还用看吗

58–The moving men will be here any second. 搬家公司的人马上就会到

59–After they’re done, we would love to host you. 他们搬完之后 我们很乐意接待你们

60–I saw you talking to the neighbors. 我看到你和邻居在聊天

61–What are they like? 他们怎么样

62–Italian. 意大利人

63–Karl? 卡尔

64— Karl? – I’m in here, Simone. -卡尔 -我在这里 西蒙

65–Oh. The phone is going to ring any second. 电话随时可能会响

66–It’ll be Henri, my hairdresser, and he will be livid. 会是我的发型师亨利 他会很愤怒

67— What have you done? – I’m 20 minutes late. Again. -你干了什么 -我又晚了20分钟

68–He’s gonna try to say he’s given away my appointment. 他会说他已经取消我的预约了

69–Don’t let him. Insist I left an hour ago,别让他取消 坚称我一小时前出门了

70–and that you’re beyond frantic. 然后你要假装很担心

71–Can you do that, darling? Can you lie for me? 亲爱的 可以吗 帮人家撒个小谎嘛

72–Well, last week, I told Delia Butrose上周 我告诉迪莉娅·布特罗斯

73–you’d never had work done. 那件事不是你干的

74–This is why you’re the best husband I’ve ever had. 就说你是我最好的老公嘛

75–I was just hoping to be in the top three. 我只是希望我能挤进前三

76–Wish me luck. 祝我好运

77–Hurry home. 早点回家

78–Our party starts at 7:00. 我们的派对7点开始

79–You know me. I’m never late. 你懂我的 参加派对

80–For a party. 我从不迟到

81–Saul. My man. 萨乌尔 兄弟

82–I just got your text. What’s up? 我刚收到你的短信 怎么了

83–Actually, it’s my wife. 实际上 是我的老婆

84–She requires a little face time. 她想见见你

85–Geez. 我天

86— Hey, Saul. – Hey. -嘿 萨乌尔 -嘿

87–Hey. I just had a quick question我刚刚想到一个

88–about the blueprints for the remodel. 关于我们家改造蓝图的问题

89–What seems to be the problem? 有什么问题吗

90–Well, see, I asked for a window to be put是这样 我要求在房子侧面

91–in the side of the building. 开一扇窗

92–But you put it in the back. 但你却把窗开在了房子后面

93–Yeah. I had to do it that way. 是的 我只能这么做

94–Okay, but why? 好吧 但为什么

95–Well, it’s a structural thing. 这是一个结构问题

96–It’s hard to explain. 很难解释

97–Well, I’m a smart girl. Give it a try. 我可聪明 解释我听听

98–Relax, sweetheart, it’s gonna look great. 亲爱的 放轻松 一定会很美的

99–Okay, Saul, here’s what I think is going on. 好吧 萨乌尔 我认为事情是这样的

100–You want to finish this job quickly and move on to the next one,你想要快速做完这一个工作然后去做下一个

101–and it’s easier to put the window there窗户开在后面而不是我想要的地方

102–instead of where I want it. 这会让你轻松不少

103–Am I right? 我说对了吗

104–I’ve been in construction 40 years. 我干建筑业干了40年

105–No one’s ever questioned my integrity. 从来没有人质疑过我的诚信

106–And until you can speak my language,在你真的懂建筑之前

107–you’re just gonna have to trust me, sweetie. 你只能选择相信我 亲爱的

108–I may not understand construction,我也许不懂建筑

109–but I do understand contracts. 但是我懂合同

110–Especially the one you signed,特别是你签的这一份

111–which clearly states that I don’t have to pay you上面清楚地写着 如果我不满意

112–unless the work is completed to my satisfaction. 我不需要付你工资

113–And that means, for the purpose of this,那意味着 你要想拿工钱

114–and all future conversations,接下来咱们的交流

115–my dick is bigger than yours. 我说啥你就做啥

116–Am I speaking your language now, Saul? 我现在说的话你听得懂吗 萨乌尔

117–Yes. 懂了

118–Good. 很好

119–It’s okay, man. 兄弟 没事的

120–Her dick’s also bigger than mine. 她说啥我也得做啥

121–You get used to it. 慢慢就习惯了

122–I found the coasters. 我找到杯垫了

123–They were in the last box I looked in. 它们在我最后一个找的箱子里

124–Sheila and Leo were just telling me about the neighborhood. 席拉和里奥刚刚在给我介绍社区

125–Oh, you are gonna love the supermarket. 你会爱上那个超市的

126–It’s five blocks away and it’s got everything. 在五个街道外并且应有尽有

127–I can’t wait. 我等不及了

128–I have so much shopping to do. 我有好多东西要买呢

129–And the schools here are excellent. You guys got kids? 这里的学校棒极了 你们有孩子吗

130–Uh. . . No. 没有

131–Well, we have four little rug rats. 我们家有四个熊孩子

132–At some point, they are gonna break something that you own. 有时候 他们可能会弄坏你们的一些东西

133–Not to worry. We will pay for it. 别担心 我们会赔的

134–We make up for being bad parents当不了出色的父母

135–by being good neighbors. 就当出色的邻居弥补一下

136–Rob, why do I get the feeling we’ve met before? 劳勃 我怎么觉得我们之前在哪里见过

137–I don’t know, Leo. 这我可不知道 里奥

138–I mean, your face looks so familiar to me. 我觉得你很眼熟

139— What do you do for a living? – I’m in aerospace engineering. -你做什么工作的 -我做航空航天工程的

140–Ever hear of Cyther-tech? 听说过赛瑟科技吗

141— No. – They have contracts with NASA. -没有 -他们和美国宇航局有合作

142–I help design rockets. 我帮他们设计火箭

143–I’m in dry cleaning, myself. 我自己开干洗店的

144–Got four stores. 开了四家店

145–Practically a chain. 算是连锁的

146–Sounds more impressive不和你这火箭比的话

147–if no one’s been talking about rockets. 听起来会更厉害一些

148–Rob, can I say something? 劳勃 我能插句话吗

149–Sure. What’s up? 当然可以 怎么了

150–If you want more coffee, ask for it. 如果你要添咖啡 就礼貌地请求

151–I beg your pardon? 你说什么

152–Just tapping on your cup? Come on. 敲敲你的杯子就行了吗 得了吧

153–That’s how you treat a maid, not your wife. 你这是使唤仆人 老婆可不能这么使唤

154–Okay. 好吧

155–See. . . this is my fault. 这都怪我

156–See, I bought Sheila a copy of the Feminine Mystique. 我给席拉买了一本《女性的奥秘》

157–I-I thought it was a sex manual. 我还以为这是什么性爱小宝典

158–She’s been acting militant ever since. Sorry. 从那之后她就有点咄咄逼人了 不好意思

159–Honey, does my tapping offend you? 亲爱的 我这么敲杯子冒犯你了吗

160–Of course not. 当然不会

161–Rob is such a wonderful provider. 劳勃辛辛苦苦养家

162–I consider it an honor to take care of him. 能照顾他是我的荣幸

163–See? 看到没

164–She’s happy. 她很乐意

165–Didn’t mean to spoil the mood. 我也不是故意要扫大家的兴

166–Sorry, Rob. 很抱歉 劳勃

167–Apology accepted. 我接受你的道歉

168–To show there’s no hard feelings,为了表达我的善意

169–next time you two are in Glendale, stop by Cyther-tech下次你们俩到格兰岱尔 可以来赛瑟科技

170–and I’ll give you the grand tour. 我带你们好好参观一下

171–You work in Glendale? 你在格兰岱尔工作吗

172–Yeah. That’s where we’re based. 是啊 那是我们的总部

173–Huh. 这样啊

174–Well, it’s getting late. 时间不早了

175–You guys have unpacking to do,你们还有很多东西要收拾

176–and we have kids to spank. Yeah. 而我们有一群孩子等着收拾

177–We’re so happy to have made two new friends. 很开心认识你们两位新朋友

178–Ah, we feel the same way. 我们也很高兴

179–Take care, Beth Ann. 保重 贝丝·安

180–Rob. 劳勃

181–Simone! The house. 西蒙 看这房子

182–It’s finally done. 终于装修好了

183–My decorator finished Friday. What do you think? 我请的装潢师周五搞定的 觉得怎么样

184–I’m so jealous I could kill myself. 我简直嫉妒得要死

185–Oh. That’s the look I was going for. 我要的就是你这表情

186–Darling, I got you a scotch. 亲爱的 给你拿了杯苏格兰威士忌

187–Thank you, my love. 谢谢你 亲爱的

188–Don’t I have the nicest husband? 世上还有比这更贴心的老公吗

189–I don’t know. Ed died and left me six million. 不好说 艾德死了之后留给我六百万

190–That was pretty nice. 也蛮贴心的

191–Oh. Where’s Wanda? 旺达呢

192–Didn’t she come with you? 她没和你一起来吗

193–Wanda couldn’t make it. 旺达来不了

194–Oh. Why not? 是吗 为什么啊

195–She’s in a dark place lately. 她最近处境不妙

196–Charles is divorcing her because she won’t stop drinking. 查尔斯要和她离婚 因为她酗酒

197–Oh, poor thing. 太惨了吧

198–Mom, I’m working. 老妈 我在工作

199–I’ll pretend not to know you in exchange for some cheese balls. 我装作不认识你 这样是不是能给我来点奶酪球

200–How many do you want? 你要几个

201–Leave the tray. 整盘都给我

202–I feel so badly for Wanda. 真为旺达难过

203–Why don’t I throw a lunch in her honor? 要不我为她办个午宴吧

204–Oh, I don’t think that’s a good idea. 我觉得这主意不太好

205–I think she could use a show of support from her friends. 我倒认为她需要朋友们的支持

206–Honey, Wanda doesn’t like you. 宝贝儿 旺达和你不一样

207–You lie. 你瞎说

208–Remember when we went to Le Dome? 还记得我们去杜姆酒店那天吗

209–Charles had just moved out the day before. 查尔斯前一天刚从家里搬出去

210–Wanda was crushed. 旺达都崩溃了

211–And I told delightful anecdotes to make her laugh. 我还讲了一些开心事来逗她开心

212–Stories about your trips to Italy说你去意大利的旅行的事

213–and your thriving art gallery还有你那门庭若市的美术馆

214–and how much money you’re spending on your daughter’s wedding. 以及你给女儿的婚礼花了多少钱

215–Misery loves company. 痛苦是需要陪伴来化解的

216–You should’ve just said that your life isn’t so perfect either. 你就应该说 其实你的生活也不太如意

217–But my life is perfect. 但我的生活相当滋润啊

218–That’s exactly the type of thing your friends don’t want to hear. 那正是你的朋友不想听的东西

219–Simone? Everything all right? 西蒙 没什么事吧

220–Naomi says that娜奥米说

221–Wanda doesn’t like me. 旺达不喜欢我

222— I’m just devastated. – Oh, my poor darling. -我有点震惊 -我的小可怜

223–Here, would it help to dance? 来 跳支舞能不能让你高兴

224–I believe it would. 应该可以

225–Really? You want to throw another jacket on that chair? 不是吧 你又把外套丢在椅子上

226–I’m so tired. 我要累死了

227–There’s a coat rack right there. 那儿放着衣帽架

228–You’re complaining about me? 你这是在吐槽我吗

229–There’s three pairs of your pants沙发边上

230–hanging over the side of the couch. 不也挂了三条你的裤子

231–Well, we don’t have a pants rack. 毕竟我们没有裤架

232–Well, now you’ve ruined your birthday surprise. 好了 这下你没有生日惊喜了

233–Get any writing done? 写了些东西吗

234–A couple pages, nothing much. 几页吧 不是很多

235–That’s something. 也算写了点

236–Oh, what’re we gonna do about dinner? 晚饭吃什么

237–Oh, I was thinking pizza. 吃披萨吧

238–Ah. My mom used to love pizza. 我母亲以前可爱披萨

239–What did you think of her body? 你觉得她身材怎么样

240–Salad it is. 那还是吃沙拉吧

241–Hello? Hey, what’s up? 你好 有什么事

242–What? 什么

243–Okay, honey, honey, calm down. 好的 亲爱的 亲 冷静一点

244–No. Where is he now? 不 他现在在哪儿

245–No, I’ll be right over. Don’t open the door. 不用 我马上过去 千万别开门

246–Who was that? 谁啊

247–My friend Jade. 我朋友洁德

248–She has this crazy ex who’s been stalking her. 她那疯狂的前任一直在跟踪她

249–So you’re going over there? 所以你要去找她吗

250–There’s a car parked outside her condo. 她的公寓外停了辆车

251–I’ll check it out, I’ll come right back. 我去看看情况 很快回来

252–You never mentioned Jade before. 你以前可从没提过洁德

253–Well, she’s a new friend. Where are my keys? 她是个新交的朋友 我钥匙呢

254–Oh. . . you fucking her? 你和她睡过

255–Yeah. 对

256— What happened to Alicia? – She moved back to Peru. -那艾丽西娅呢 -她搬回秘鲁了

257–How come you didn’t tell me you had a new hookup? 你怎么没告诉我你有了新姬友

258–Honey, we don’t always share that kind of stuff. 亲爱的 这种事我们又不会全都告诉对方

259–I mean, are you seeing anyone lately? 你最近有约谁吗

260–No, no. I mean, no one interesting. 没有 没什么有意思的人

261–Should I come with you? 要我和你一起去吗

262–To do what? 去干嘛

263–Well, if it’s her ex and it gets violent, I can, you know,要真是她前任 动起手来 那我能

264–I can scream for help. 我能大叫求救

265— I adore you. – Well, only ’cause I’m adorable. -真是爱死你了 -因为我就是招人喜欢

266–I’d like to keep kissing you. . . 我想一直亲你. . .

267–But you have to go help your lesbian lover. 但你得去帮你的同性情人

268–Yeah. 没错

269–Okay. 很好

270–I’m ordering pizza. 我要叫披萨

271–Honey, put that back. 亲爱的 把那个放回去

272–We don’t need any more cookies. 我们不需要饼干了 够多的了

273–I said no. 我说了不行

274–You don’t say. They invited us over for coffee. 没错 他们邀请我们喝咖啡

275–So, as we’re talking,当我们在聊天的时候

276–Leo realizes where he’s seen this guy before. 里奥意识到他之前在哪里见过这个人

277–Where had he seen him? 在哪里见过他

278–In Glendale. Right down the street from cyther-tech,在格兰岱尔 就在赛瑟科技那条街

279–which is where the guy works. 那个人就在那上班

280–And what did Leo say this guy was doing? 那里奥说这人当时在干嘛

281–Leo said he saw him in the parking lot of some diner. 里奥说他在一个饭店的停车场看到他

282–Rob was kissing a waitress. 劳勃在亲一个服务生

283–Are you gonna tell the wife? 那你要和他妻子说吗

284–Well, I just met the woman. 我刚刚认识那个女人

285–How am I gonna let her know我怎么会让她知道

286–that her husband is having an affair? 她丈夫在偷腥

287–Beth Ann. 贝丝·安

288–Beth Ann!贝丝·安

289–Beth Ann!贝丝·安

290–Tommy, can you ask Gustav汤米 你能不能去问下加斯塔夫

291–if he’s ready to serve the desserts? 他是不是准备好上甜品了

292–Sure thing, Mrs. Grove. 没问题 格罗夫夫人

293–Oh, what’s this? 这是什么

294–I don’t know. It was here when I came in. 我不知道 我进来这的时候就在这了

295–Gustav said desserts are good to go. 加斯塔夫说甜点已经准备好了

296–Oh, thank you. 谢谢你

297–Mrs. Grove? 格罗夫夫人

298–Is, uh, is everything okay? 一切都正常吗

299–Everything’s fine. Absolutely fine. 一切都好 完全没问题

300–I’m happy. 我特开心

301–*Cigarettes hanging from her lips**她唇间含着烟*

302–*And between your teeth. . . **在牙齿之间. . . *

303— What happened? – Her ex was definitely in the car. -发生什么事了 -她的前任肯定在车里

304–We had to call the cops. 我们不得不报警

305— Oh, my god. – Yeah. -天哪 -是的

306–Did they arrest him? 他们逮捕他了吗

307— Duke. . . that’s his name. . . – Great name. -杜克 是他的名字. . . -真是个好名字

308–He drove away before they got there. 他在他们赶到之前开车逃走了

309–Well, she shouldn’t go back to the condo until they find him. 在找到他之前她不应该回公寓

310— Right. That’s what I told her. – Good. -对呀 我就这么告诉她的 -很好

311–So did you take her to a hotel? 那你把她带去旅馆了吗

312— What? – Don’t be mad. . . -怎么了 -别生气. . .

313–About what? 气什么

314–Jade’s outside. 洁德在外面

315–No!不

316— She didn’t want to be alone. – I don’t care. -她不想独自一个人 -我不在乎

317–Eli. 伊莱

318–Rule number one:第一条规定

319–We don’t bring our hookups into the house. 我们不把情人带回家

320–But I’m worried about her. 但我担心她

321–Which means you’ve violated rule number two. 那就意味着你违反了第二条规定

322–You’ve become emotionally involved. 你对她动了感情

323–That is an insult to me这是在侮辱我

324–and the sacred institution known as open marriage. 还侮辱了神圣的开放式婚姻

325–Damn it, Taylor, this is a really big favor. 去你的 泰勒 这可是个大忙

326–I know, baby. 我知道 亲爱的

327–All right, fine, one night. 好的 没问题 一个晚上

328— I told her she could stay the weekend. – Two nights. -我告诉她可以在这过完周末 -两个晚上

329–Monday is labor day, so technically. . . 周一是工作日 所以准确来说. . .

330–Three nights. Final offer. 三个晚上 底线了

331–Thank you. 谢谢你

332–Okay, um, should we pick up a little bit? 好的 我们是不是要收拾一下

333–No. I want the Pasadena bisexual community不 我要让帕萨迪纳双性恋社区

334–to see how you live. 看看你的生活方式

335–Oh, lord. 我的老天爷

336–Come on in, Jade. 快进来吧 洁德

337— Hey. – Hey, this is Eli. -你好 -你好 这是伊莱

338–Hey. 你好

339–Thank you so much for letting me stay. 非常感谢你让我在这住下

340–I really, really appreciate it. 我真的 真的很感谢

341–We’re gonna put Jade in the guest room. 我们会让洁德住在客房

342–Will you grab her suitcase, honey? 你能帮她拿下行李箱吗 亲爱的

343–Eli? 伊莱

344–Oh, yeah, absolutely. 好的 当然没问题

345–Oh, my gosh!我的天哪

346— Are you okay? – Nothing’s broken. -你还好吗 -没骨折

347–It’s all good. Right up here. Right this way. 完全没事 就在这里 这边请

348–Beth Ann? 贝丝·安

349–Sheila. 席拉

350–Now is not a good time. 现在不是个好时候

351–I’ll be quick. I must apologize. 我尽快 我必须要道歉

352–Please. 求你了

353–I have to get my housework done before Rob gets home. 我要在劳勃回家之前把家务活干完

354–I just feel awful about what you heard. 真抱歉你听到那样的事

355–You have every right to hate me. 你完全有权利讨厌我

356–I don’t hate you. 我不讨厌你

357–Just know that I won’t be sharing that story你只要知道我不会

358–with anyone else. 把这事和任何人说了

359–Good, because it’s not true. 很好 因为这不是真的

360–Beth Ann. . . 贝丝·安. . .

361–It’s not. Leo is mistaken. 不是的 里奥弄错了

362–He knows what he saw. 他知道他看到了什么

363–Rob kissed a blonde waitress劳勃在詹记餐厅的停车场

364–in the parking lot of Jansen’s Diner. 亲了一个金发的服务生

365–It’s impossible. 这不可能

366–Maybe you should talk to him. 也许你得和他谈谈

367–He couldn’t. 他不能

368–He wouldn’t put me through that. 他不会让我经历这种事

369–He’s a man. 他是个男人

370–Some of them cheat. 有些男人会偷腥

371–Not Rob, not Rob. 不是劳勃 不是劳勃

372–Not after what happened to our daughter. 他不会在我女儿那件事之后这么做

373–You had a daughter? 你有过一个女儿

374–Oh, honey. 亲爱的

375–So, please, tell Leo he’s wrong. 求求你 告诉里奥他错了

376–Rob and I are so very happy. 劳勃和我都非常开心

377— Oh, shit. – It’s fine, Myron. -糟了 -没事的 麦伦

378–You know what they say:你知道大家说的

379–It’s not a party until someone breaks something,在有人打碎什么东西之前都不算是派对

380–and that was expensive,那个花瓶很贵

381–so we must be having a marvelous time. 所以我们一定玩得非常开心

382–Darling, one of the waiters said you were looking for me? 亲爱的 有个服务生说你在找我吗

383–I need to speak to you. Privately. 我需要单独和你谈谈

384–Of course. 当然可以

385–You want to talk in here? 你想在这里说吗

386–It’ll just be a moment. 一会儿就好

387–What’s-what’s going on? 发生什么事了

388–Where did you get this? 你从哪弄到这个的

389–Does it matter? 这重要吗

390–Who is he? 他是谁

391–Darling, if I could just. . . 亲爱的 如果我能. . .

392–Tell me his name. 告诉我他的名字

393–Winston. 温斯顿

394–What’s his last name? 他姓什么

395–I-I don’t know. 我不知道

396–Is he the only one or have there been others? 只有他一个人还是还有其他人

397–Here’s what’s going to happen. 接下来你这么做

398–You will go upstairs to begin packing. 你上楼去打包行李

399–I will tell our guests that you have some sort of headache. 我去告诉客人们你头有些疼

400–You won’t come down until everyone’s gone. 所有人离开之前你不可以下来

401–It’s crucial they know nothing of this. 他们对此一无所知至关重要

402–Do you understand? I will not be humiliated. 你明白吗 我不要受羞辱

403— I’m s. . . – Don’t!-我. . . -闭嘴

404–I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉

405–You cannot apologize for this. 这种事你怎么能道歉

406–I just don’t think I’ll be able to我觉得可能接下来好几天

407–find a new place in the next few days. 都找不到住的地方

408–I know. I told Eli. 我知道 我跟伊莱说了

409–Are we gonna pretend I didn’t just catch you spying? 要假装没发现你刚刚偷看吗

410–That would be the polite thing to do, yeah. 那样比较礼貌 是的

411–Okay. 好吧

412–Everything okay with Jade? 洁德一切还好吗

413–She was asking if she could stay till Friday. 她问可不可以待到周五

414— Taylor! – I told her, “Not cool. “-泰勒 -我跟她说了”不太好吧”

415–She backed off. 她让步了

416–All right. Thank you. 那就好 谢谢

417–She does seem like a nice kid. 她看上去像个好孩子

418–Yeah, Jade’s very nice. 是的 洁德人很好

419–She’s pretty, too. Don’t you think? 也很漂亮 你觉得吗

420–Yeah. Yeah, she’s okay. 是的 还行

421–We don’t lie to each other, remember? 我们不能对彼此撒谎 记得吗

422–Okay, fine. She’s spectacular. 好吧 她美极了

423— You happy? – I am. -高兴了吧 -是的

424–Come here. 过来

425–I got so lucky with you. 遇见你真幸运

426— Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的

427–Most guys would not be down with this kind of lifestyle. 大部分人都接受不了这样的生活方式

428–Well. . . you know. . . 这个嘛

429–I get to have my fun, too. So… 我也能自己找乐子 所以…

430–But you only agreed to this arrangement但你接受这样的安排

431–because you knew how much it meant to me. 只是因为这对我很重要

432–So for that, I thank you. 为此 我很感激

433–Are we gonna have sex now? 现在要做爱吗

434–Mm-hmm. 嗯哼

435–Are you gonna be thinking about Jade while we’re doing it? 我们做的时候你会想着洁德吗

436–Probably. 有可能

437–Me, too. 我也会

438–Hello? 喂

439–Honey, I hope you haven’t started dinner yet. 亲爱的 你还没做晚饭吧

440–I got to meet a client out for a drink. 我约了个客户在外面喝一杯

441–A client? 客户

442–It might go late, so. . . Don’t wait up. 可能会弄到很晚 所以不用等我了

443–Oh, I’ll make you a sandwich. 那我给你做个三明治

444–It will be in the fridge when you get home. 你到家之后去冰箱拿就行

445–Sounds great. Love you. 听上去不错 爱你

446–Is everybody gone? 大家都走了吗

447–Your mother was the last to leave. 你妈是最后一个走的

448–She said she’ll see you at home. 她说回家见

449–I, uh, finished cleaning the kitchen,我刚打扫完厨房

450–and everything’s put away. 所有东西都收好了

451–Thank you. 谢谢你

452–Be sure to lock up before you leave. 走之前记得锁门

453–Is Mr. Grove okay? 格罗夫先生还好吗

454–I mean, he never came back down to the party. 他后来一直没下楼聚会

455–Don’t you worry about him. 不用担心他

456–Why aren’t you finished packing? 你为什么还没打包完

457–I’m only seeing casual clothes. 这里只有便服

458–You’ll need at least two suits. 你需要至少两套西装

459–By the way,还有

460–I don’t want anyone at the art gallery knowing about this. 我不希望画廊的任何一个人知道这件事

461–Not until the divorce is final. 直到离婚结束

462–Did you say something? 你刚说了什么吗

463–I’m packing your Armani. 我把你的阿玛尼装起来

464–You’ll need something black. 你会需要黑色的衣服的

465–Once we’ve gone public,一旦我们公开了

466–you need to tell our friends at the country club你要去告诉你乡村俱乐部的朋友们

467–that this was amicable. 这是和平分手

468–I want to avoid as many condescending looks as possible. 我要尽量避免别人怜悯的眼光

469–Why are you mumbling? 你咕哝个什么劲

470–I can’t understand a word you’re saying. 我一个字也听不懂

471–Why are you sweating? 你为什么在出汗

472–Karl? 卡尔

473–What did you do? !你干了什么

474–You think you’re gonna get out of this by dying? 你以为死了就能开脱了吗

475–Fuck you!去你妈的

476–I want to see you suffer in a one-bedroom apartment我就是想看你在机场边的单间小公寓里

477–next to the airport,生不如死

478–and you will not deny me that pleasure!你不能剥夺我的乐趣

479–Hello? 喂

480–Yes. Uh, we’ve had a little incident. 是的 我们出了一点小事故

481–Can you send an ambulance to 4352 Seneca? 你能派辆救护车来塞内卡街4352号吗

482–Yes, it’s my husband. 是的 是我丈夫

483–He seems to have taken a few too many pills. 他好像吃了太多药

484–Uh, could you hold? 你能稍等吗

485–Wake up!给老娘醒

486–Excuse me, I’m back. 不好意思 我回来了

487–Oh, it’s on its way? 已经在路上了吗

488–Oh, thank you so much. 非常感谢

489–My husband and I will be waiting. 我和我丈夫会等的

490–Karl. 卡尔

491–Karl. . . 卡尔

492–Something is weird. 有点怪怪的

493–Our home is clean. 家里变干净了

494–Yeah. 是的

495–Isn’t that weird? 不觉得奇怪吗

496–I was just coming up to wake you guys. 我正准备上去叫你们起床呢

497–Did you clean our house? 你打扫屋子了吗

498–It was my way of saying thank you. 来表示我的感谢

499–Also, I ran to the store and I got stuff for breakfast. 还有 我去了趟商店 买了点早饭吃的东西

500–Go ahead, sit down. 来啊 坐吧

501–The orange juice is freshly squeezed,橙汁是刚榨的

502–and I’m making pancakes. 我在做烙煎饼

503–Honey, you didn’t have to do all this. 亲爱的 你不必这么麻烦的

504–Oh, I wanted to. 我自己想这么做

505–Cooking relaxes me. 烹饪让我感觉放松

506–Yeah, let her relax. 就让她放松吧

507–Sit down. 坐吧

508–Wait a minute, where did these plates come from? 等等 这些盘子哪来的

509–It’s our good China. 是我们的好瓷器

510— So lovely. – Yeah. -好精致 -是啊

511–Why don’t we ever use it? 为什么我们从来不用呢

512–I don’t know where we keep it. 我不记得放哪了

513–Jade. 洁德

514–She cooks, she cleans, she juices. . . 又是做饭 又是打扫 又是榨汁

515— She’s the wife we always wanted. – Yeah. -她是我们理想中的妻子啊 -没错

516–Do you ever wish I were more like this? 你希望我也像这样吗

517–Cooking your breakfast为你做早餐

518–and pouring your coffee? 给你倒咖啡

519–I married a kick-ass lawyer. 我娶了个牛逼的律师

520–That’s better than having my coffee poured. 那比有人倒咖啡威风多了

521–Good answer. 答得不错

522–How about you? 你呢

523–Do you ever resent me for not bringing home more money? 你有因为我赚得不多讨厌过我吗

524–It’s been a while since I sold a script. 距离上一次收到稿费已经很久了

525–You’re trying. 你一直在努力啊

526–But the last two years, you’ve been the breadwinner. 但过去两年你都是那个养家糊口的人

527–That never bothers you? 没有觉得困扰过吗

528–Here we go. 上菜了

529–Do you like bacon? 你喜欢培根吗

530–Well, I’m Jewish, so, yeah. 我是犹太人 当然喜欢

531–The meat loaf’s delicious. 肉糕很好吃

532–Did you change the recipe? 你改了配方吗

533— Little bit. – Well, good job. -改了一点点 -改得不错

534–Better than ever. 有史以来最好吃的

535–Penny for your thoughts. 在想什么呢

536–Oh, I was just. . . 我只是

537–Thinking about. . . 在想

538–Silly things. 一些傻事

539–What kind of silly things? 什么样的傻事呢

540–I was wondering when you’ll die. 我在想你什么时候会死

541–Excuse me? 你说啥

542–Oh. . . whether it will be sooner rather than later. 反正迟早都是要死的

543–I’m not dying anytime soon. 我离死还远着呢

544–You don’t know that. 你又不知道

545–You could be hit by a bus. 你可能被公交车撞死

546–Or have a stroke, or get. . . stabbed in the chest. 脑溢血而死 或者被人一刀捅死

547–Beth Ann. 贝丝·安

548–Myra penn’s husband was 50玛拉·佩恩的老公五十岁的时候

549–when he choked to death on a pimento. 就被甘椒噎死了

550–I’m only 42, and I feel great. 我才四十二岁 身体安康

551–Can we just eat dinner? 我们能好好吃饭吗

552–I put pimentos in the meat loaf. 我在肉馅糕里放了甘椒

553–That’s how I changed the recipe. 我是这样改了下配方

554–Are you angry with me? 你对我有意见

555–Why would you say that? 为什么这么问

556–You’re fantasizing about my death, for starters. 一开始你就在幻想我会怎么死

557–Oh, I don’t wish you dead. 我可不想你死

558–I’m just wondering我只是好奇

559–what will become of me如果你必须得死

560–when the inevitable happens. 我该怎么办

561–Inevitable? 必须得死

562–I don’t have a job. 我没有工作

563–Or a hobby. 也没有爱好

564–All I do is take care of you. 我所做的一切就只有照顾你

565–That’s what makes you a good wife. 所以你是个好妻子啊

566–But when you’re not here anymore,但如果你不在人世了

567–who will I be? 我又是什么角色

568–My widow? 我的遗孀

569–Listen to what I’m saying. 听听我说的

570–I need something more. 我需要更多

571–Like what? 比如

572–I don’t know, exactly. 我也不知道

573–This something more. . . 这个更多

574–Will it keep you from making me delicious dinners? 会妨碍你为我做可口的晚餐吗

575— No. – Then you have my permission-不会 -那我准许你

576–to do whatever makes you happy. 去做任何会让你开心的事

577–But just so you know. . . 但你要知道

578–I intend on sticking around for a while. 我还是想多活几年的

579–Okay. 好吧

580–What is it? 那是啥

581–Pimento. 甘椒

582–Sorry. 真抱歉

583–Ma’am, do you want to ride with us to the hospital? 夫人 您要和我们一起去医院吗

584–Yes. But give me a moment. 是的 稍等一下

585–Margaret. 玛格丽特

586–Simone, what happened? 西蒙 怎么啦

587–Oh, it was the silliest thing. 真的太不小心了

588–Karl slipped coming down the stairs. 卡尔从楼梯上摔下来了

589–Oh. . . nothing to worry about. 没什么好担心的

590–He just hit his head. 他只是撞到了头

591–Oh, Harold. I love the robe. 哈罗德 我喜欢你的睡袍

592–Uh, so Karl’s okay? 那卡尔没事吧

593–He’s fine. Go on home. 他没事 大家都回去吧

594–Don’t mind us. 不用担心我们

595–We’re almost ready to go, ma’am. 我们准备要走了 夫人

596–Uh. . . just be a moment. 等我一下

597–Wanda. 旺达

598–What are you doing here? 你在这做什么

599–I heard the sirens. 我听到警笛了

600–What’s going on? 怎么了

601–Uh, nothing. 没怎么

602–Karl just had a little fall coming down the stairs. 卡尔只是不小心从楼梯上摔下来了

603–You sure you didn’t push him? 你确定不是你推的吗

604–I wouldn’t blame you. Considering. 我不怪你 毕竟碰上这种事

605–You left that photo. 那照片是你放的

606–Oh, my god!我的天

607–Hey! Hey!住手

608–Stop! Hey. Stop. 住手 快住手

609–Bitch!臭婊子

610— Have you lost your mind? – Of course not. -你疯了吧 -当然不是

611–I’m drunk. 我是喝多了

612–Hey. 嗨

613–I brought wine. 我带了红酒

614–Sheila, you didn’t need to do that. 席拉 你不用这么客气的

615–Well, I wanted to see how you were doing我就是想来看看你怎么样了

616–and I couldn’t come empty-handed. 总不能空手过来吧

617–I went to that diner, and. . . 我去了那家餐馆 然后

618–I saw Rob kiss the waitress. 我看到劳勃亲了那个女服务员

619–Oh, honey. 亲爱的

620–You sit and I’ll pour. 你先坐 我来倒酒

621–I’ve decided not to say anything. 我决定保持沉默

622–If I put Rob on the defensive, it will affect our marriage. 如果我主动出击 会影响到我们的婚姻

623–He’s committing adultery. 他已经出轨了

624–That’s supposed to affect your marriage. 这本来就已经影响到你们的婚姻了

625–I’m just going to work harder at being a good wife. 我只需要更努力做一个好老婆

626–To remind Rob why he loves me. 时刻提醒劳勃他爱我的原因

627–And then, hopefully. . . 然后 希望他

628–There is another option. 还有一种办法

629–What’s that? 什么办法

630–Confront the girl. 和那个女孩对质

631–The girl? 那个女孩

632–Go to her diner and make a scene. 去那家餐馆把她骂一顿

633–Sheila. She might not even know that Rob is married. 席拉 她可能都不知道劳勃结婚了

634–Oh, those tramps always know. 那种婊子肯定知道的

635–Threaten to tell her boss unless she stops seeing Rob. 威胁她不准她见劳勃 否则就告诉她老板

636–Scare her to death. 吓死她

637–I suppose that could work. 我觉得这个方法可以

638–But I just don’t know where I would find the courage. 但我不知道去哪寻找这份当面对质的勇气

639–It’s right here,勇气就在这里

640–at the bottom of this glass. 干了它就有了

641–This is your wife’s lover? 这是你老婆的情人

642–Yeah. 没错

643–Damn. 我去

644–Ooh, she got game. 这妹子有点东西

645–Oh, and get this: Jade? 还有 洁德

646–Total neat freak. 她绝对有洁癖

647–Spent the last two days compulsively cleaning our entire house. 这两天干劲十足地把整幢房子都打扫了一遍

648–And she cooks and she does laundry. 她还给我们煮饭 洗衣服

649–She sewed this button on my shirt this morning. 今天早上她还帮我缝上了这颗衬衫纽扣

650–So she’s into some serious housewife shit. 所以她已经进入家庭主妇的角色了

651–Oh, man, I got to tell you,兄弟 我得说

652–it’s addictive. 这会上瘾

653–Like, having a woman wait on me like this? 能有个女人这样伺候着我

654–Bringing out my inner caveman. 我都得退化成原始人了

655–So, um, what else is Jade into? 所以 洁德还干了什么吗

656— What do you mean? – Well, you know me. -你什么意思 -你懂的

657–I hear about a sexy lady who lives to serve,我听到的是一个辣妹全身心服侍你

658— my imagination runs wild. – No, no, no, no. No. -真是令人浮想联翩 -不不不

659–She’s my wife’s lover, not mine. 她是我老婆的情人 不是我的

660–I would now like to say the two most beautiful words in the English language:我现在要说英语里最美妙的两个词汇

661–3P Three-way.

662–Technically, that’s one word. 严格来说 那是一个词

663–Don’t hit me with that hyphen bullshit. 别拿连字符糊弄我

664— I’m trying to get you laid, bitch. – All right. -我是在帮你床上两开花 小子 -行吧

665–Taylor and I, we’ve never done that before. 泰勒和我 我们以前从没做过这种事

666–You don’t need to train for it. 这种事又不需要训练

667–It’s sex, not ice dancing. 这是做爱 又不是跳冰舞

668–You already got an open marriage. What’s the big deal? 你们本来就是开放式婚姻 有什么大不了的

669–Well, to begin with, I don’t know that Jade’s that into me. 首先 我不知道洁德有没有那么喜欢我

670–She sewed a button on for you. 她都帮你缝纽扣了

671–That’s how white girls say “Fuck me. “这就是白妞在说 “快操我”

672–You’re crazy. 你疯了吧

673–Look, I know what I know. 这事我懂着呢

674–Hi. I’m April. 您好 我是艾普丽

675–I’ll be your waitress this morning. 今天早上由我来为您服务

676–Um, can I get you some coffee to start? 我先给您来杯咖啡吧

677–Ma’am? 夫人

678–Are you okay? 你还好吗

679–I’m sorry. 对不起

680–Here. 给

681–I don’t know what is wrong with me. 我不知道我是怎么了

682–We all have bad days. 人都有不顺心的时候

683–I know I have. 至少我有

684–You seem like a very nice girl. 你看起来是个好姑娘

685–I try to be. 我尽力吧

686–You know, I’m not really that hungry. I should go. 其实我也不是很饿 我得走了

687–Oh, at least let me get you a cup of coffee. 至少让我给你倒杯咖啡吧

688–It’s all right. 没关系的

689–Ma’am? 夫人

690–You look like you could use someone to talk to. 你看起来需要找个人倾诉

691–And we’re slow right now. 现在店里清闲

692— I could sit with you for a bit. – No. -我可以陪你坐会 -不必了

693–You don’t have to do that. 你不必如此

694–Oh, come on, it’ll be fun. You can tell me about your life,拜托 会很有趣的 你可以跟我聊聊你的生活

695–I’ll tell you about mine, and then, we’ll be friends. 我也会和你聊我的 然后我们就是朋友了

696–Now, wouldn’t you like that? 这样不好吗

697–I suppose I could stay a few minutes. 那我再多待一会儿也无妨

698–Sure. 好啊

699–I am so glad. 我很乐意

700–Come on. 来吧

701–Um, sorry. 抱歉

702–What was your name? 你叫什么名字

703–Sheila. 席拉

704–My name is Sheila. 我叫席拉

705–Door’s open. 门没锁

706–Hey, Mrs. Grove. 嗨 格罗夫夫人

707–What’s all this? 这都是些什么

708–These are a few of my favorite things. 都是我的心肝宝贝

709–Well, my mom told me that Mr. Grove went to the hospital last night. 我妈告诉我 格罗夫先生昨晚上医院了

710–I just wanted to see how he was doing. 我是来问问他怎么样了

711–He’ll be there a few days, but he’ll recover. 得住几天院 但他会痊愈的

712–Anything else? 还有事吗

713–Yeah, actually, um, I wanted to apologize. 还有 我想来道个歉

714–For what? 为什么

715–I lied to you last night. 我昨晚对您撒谎了

716–I saw the photo of your husband我看到了那张您丈夫

717–and his. . . friend. 和他 朋友的照片

718–I-I didn’t know what to do, so I put the photo back in the envelope. 我当时不知所措 所以我把照片放回信封里了

719— Well, did you tell your mother about this? – No. -那你跟你妈说了这事吗 -没有

720–No. 绝对没有

721–She’ll find out eventually, I just can’t handle that. 她迟早会发现的 那我可应付不了

722–Not just yet. 现在不是时候

723–So is Mr. Grove gay? 所以格罗夫先生是同性恋吗

724–Oh, yeah. 是啊

725–I am so sorry. 我很抱歉

726–It’s funny, my first husband liked booze more than me. 有趣的是 我第一任老公比我更喜欢喝酒

727–My second liked cocaine more than me. 第二任比我更喜欢可卡因

728–My third likes boys more than me. 第三任比我更喜欢男人

729–Am I the only one here seeing a pattern? 我是打破不了这个魔咒了吗

730–Maybe you just haven’t met the right man yet. 也许只是你还没遇到对的人

731–I’ve always thought of myself as this fabulous woman. 我一直自认为是个了不起的女人

732–But how fabulous can I be if nobody wants to love me? 但如果没人爱我 我能有多了不起呢

733–Hey. . . 别这样

734–Come here. 过来

735–Tommy. 汤米

736–I’ve wanted to do that since I was 13. 我从13岁开始就想亲你了

737–Well, how old are you now? 那你现在多大了

738–I’m 18. 18岁了

739–In two days. 还差两天

740–As much as it would cheer me up to commit a felony, I think you should go. 在我忍不住要犯大错之前 我觉得你得走了

741–Okay. 好吧

742–Just remember,记住

743–there’s at least one man in this world who’s dying to fuck you. 这个世界上至少还有一个男人愿意赴汤蹈火来干你

744–Are you working on something? 你是在忙吗

745–‘Cause I wanted to go swim, but if it would bother you. . . 我想游个泳 但是如果妨碍到你的话. . .

746–No, no, no. No, no. No, you swim. 不不 没事 你游吧

747–I will just be here only looking at my computer. 我就只在这看看电脑

748–Okay. 好的

749–So, I found out that you and I have the same taste in movies. 我发现我们对电影的品味一样

750— Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊

751–Um, that poster, framed on the wall? 那张 裱起来挂墙上的海报

752–Jenny From Yesterday? 《旧日的珍妮》对吗

753–I love that movie. 我超爱那部电影

754— You do? – Yeah. -你喜欢吗 -是啊

755–I saw it four times. 我看了四遍了

756–It made me cry. 很感人

757–I guess you love it, too? 我猜你也喜欢这电影 对吧

758–Uh, well, yeah, I’m, I’m-I’m partial,我是蛮喜欢的

759–but mostly just ’cause I wrote it. 因为毕竟是我自己写的

760–No!不会吧

761–Yeah, yeah. I’m Eli Cohen. 是的 我是伊莱·柯恩

762–My name’s right there in the credits. 我的名字就在演职员表上

763–I never pay attention to who writes the movie. 我从没留意过电影编剧的名字

764–You’ll do well in Hollywood. 这套在好莱坞很适用

765–God, this is crazy. I can’t believe this. 天哪 这太疯狂了 真难以置信

766–I’m staying with the guy who wrote my favorite movie. 和我最喜欢的电影的编剧同住一个屋檐下

767–It’s not your favorite movie. 怎么可能是你最喜欢的电影

768— It totally is. – No. . . -百分百是 -不信

769–And I’m not the only person who feels that way. 我也不是唯一一个这么认为的

770–There’s, like, a ton of people worship that movie. 超多人都爱这部电影

771–You must be so proud of yourself. 你一定很自豪吧

772–Please, please stop. Okay? 好了 别再说了 好吗

773— You’re embarrassing me. – No. -我都要害羞了 -别啊

774–I think it’s incredible. 我觉得它超赞

775–Get used to it. You’re really, really special. 你得习惯听这些话 你真的非常非常特别

776–I was in court today for seven hours straight. 我今天连续在庭上待了七小时

777–It was a shit-show. 真是太糟糕了

778–Woof. Well, you know what? 不如这样

779–We’ll have some wine with dinner tonight. 今天晚餐我们喝点红酒

780–You’ll relax. 能让你放松些

781–Sounds wonderful. 听起来不错

782–So I was thinking,我在想

783–if Jade needed to stay here如果洁德要在这里

784–a couple extra weeks,多住几周

785–it’s no problem. 也没什么关系

786–Honey, you would do that for me? 亲爱的 你愿意为我让步吗

787–Hey, you know me. I’m all about being a nice guy. 你知道我的 我就是个好好先生

788–It’s a simple question, really. 这真是个很简单的问题

789–Why would a woman kill? 女人为什么会杀人

790–And who would she murder? 她会去杀谁

791–The man who did her wrong? 那个负心汉吗

792–The other woman? 那个第三者吗

793–Perhaps a friend guilty of betrayal? 抑或是背叛她的友人

794–To know the answer, you must listen to the woman’s story. 想知道答案 你必须倾听这女人的故事

795–Discover her secrets. 发现她的秘密

796–Only then can you understand the choices she made. 只有这样 你才能理解她的选择

797–You might condemn her. 你可能会谴责她

798–You might forgive her. 也可能会原谅她

799–You might think you’d have done the exact same thing. 你可能会认为 换做你你也会这么做

800–But for the woman who kills,但对杀人的女人来说

801–only one question really matters. 只有一个问题至关重要

802–Does she get away with it? 她能全身而退吗

请记住本站名称“主妇帮”,以免走丢~~
致命女人第二季 » 第一季第一集中英对照剧本

发表评论

看致命女人学英语口语

在线观看 学习笔记
error: Content is protected !!